Chapter 1 : sight for sore eyes

*16 years later*

The mikaelsons compound

Hope can't sleep because she has been having visions of an girl that looks like her mom she decides to go to her her aunt Freya to see if she can solve what has been keeping her awake for the last week.

Hope gets up and runs to her aunts room. Hope knocks on the door and her aunt opens the door confused. "Hey hope what can i do for you" Freya asked after she let hope in into her room

"i have been having visions of an girl, and i can't sleep" hope said " hear give my your hand please" hope does as her aunt askes her and give her hand to freya , she mumbles a spell after she said the spell she went into an vision her eyes open wide and her lip trembling in surprise, freya looked into hopes eyes and said "its Faith Hope it her" "are you for real" freya chuckles at her excitment "Yeah hope it her,lets go tell our dysfunctional of a family" They run to the living room "GAYS I MEAN GUYS " is all what everyone heard Hope laughs at her aunts mistake. Hayley Marshall-Mikelson that was barely awake laying on the couch with her head on Elijahs lap shot up making him lose his grip on the book he was reading and Niklaus who was painting push to hard making the paint brush go through the painting and Rebekah and Marcel who was playing chess stand up making the board fall and Kol and divina raised their eyebrows at them in amusement.

Niklaus who is now pissed at his sister for ruining his painting yell "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!" Making a weird face, hope got creeped out and had to ask "Umm...Dad what is happening to your face" niks face pulled back together and not making a funny face

"We found her " hope said " really are you lieing" asked hayley even though she she only held faith for a couple of minutes she loved her with half of her heart and the other half hope.

"Yes do you want to see her" freya said well asked "Yes" everyone yells "stand in an circle lets go people"freya yells she, hope and vina mumbles something under their breath

*Vision*

They are not in their compound any more they are in an teen age girls room they look around and see and girl that has White hair and purple eyes kol is the first to speak "so she has the dragon blood in her okay not scary at all" they start to tear up as she walks in the room with a glare and then she groans"its Monday" the girl that looks like a mix between nik and hayley yells again "i hate today" "aww Don't be so sad babygirl i am going to be at school with" another girl popped out of nowhere making all the mikaelsons and Faith jump Faith then rolled her eyes and start to hit the other girl "ow,stop" the girl grabes faith hands to stop her from hitting her "Renesmee Carlie let me go" Rebekah looks at them and say " oh there definitely inlove" Klaus look at them "Nah,No,Never,not happening" Renesmee speak up again before any one could say anything "come on faith lets go we have school" "yes Faith lets go" an really beautiful Blond girl and an big buff man said "go away mom and dad, were having a moment" when klaus and hayley heard those words their none alive hearts broke into tiny pieces. The big man laughs at them then turns his face a serious face "Yeah none of that is happening, in the car you will be sitting a seat apart" everyone except the buff man snort "What" the beautiful blond speaks angelicly "Emmett, Honey, we can't take you seriously" "rosalie nooooi be on my side for once" they all laugh at this antics and.

End of vision

"Lets see more" hope said everyone looks at hope, hope lifts her eyebrows "Please".