Chapter 3 : what was that for

The mikaelsons decided to watch one more before they pack an find her it was the vision of qhat happend and how she became her wolf not the transition but the what happend how and were they are. "I'll do it this time" said hope stretching, the mikaelsons snort at her in amusement.

"RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN!!" was
The words that broke the cullens peacefull Monday afternoon after school.

Everyone looked towards renesmee "shit" renesmee wanted to run and hide in her and faith shared room but before she could get up she was pushed back down "whoa babygirl what was that for" faith looked at renesmee her eye twiching and her face red "what was that for? What was that for? Okay let my think" faith put her thumb and index on her chin pretending to think for a few seconds, the cullen started to get scared and move to the other side of the piano in the room, faith face turn in to a murderer's smirk before staring to yell.

"WELL MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU WERE TALKING, NO NOT TALIKING, FLIRTING, TO THAT SMIRKING WHORE FROM CHEER." Renesmee face turned to confusion "what are you talking about" "FIRST OF YOU MIGHT BE MY PAPI BUT IF YOU EVER LOOK AT HER SISTER AGAIN I WILL KILL HER TO, TWO YOU GAVE HER YOU JACKED AND KISSED HER CHEEKS AND THIRD OF SHITT OH SHIT I KILLED HER" faith stared her breath started to pick up, everyone was shocked to hear this but started to panic exept rose who smirked for a moment then turned back into her normal beautiful face, even the mikaelsons that were not even really there.

The house started to shake (ps. There not back in forks yet and this is their house

 There not back in forks yet and this is their house

)

Renesmee started to calm her down and they stared there family meating
Emmett asked first "So faith died last month on her 16 birthday because of this crazy girl and she became a vampire and we did nothing because you, Carlisle said and 8 qout 'not to do any thing crazy when she was killed' already has her witchy thing from birth and now she killed someone she will be a puppy well oversized puppy, and she killed the person who killed her, so do we get to move back to forks now"

Everyone turns to him raising a eyebrow even the mikaelsons "what was it something i said" Carlisle and the other cullens chuckled and said "yeah Emmett were moving back to forks now"

"YEAHSSSSSSS" Emmett and faith yelled, even though she has only been to America once for a school trip for swimming and To say this she liked it better than Londen The mikaelsons looked towards each other then saying at the same time "Oh what the hell" after that faith spoke up "Noice, Toice were moving to a place named after utensils" then Carlisle said again "But faith were talking about this later."

Then everything started to fade..........