Chapter 8

( okay im not in the mood for school so im making a update class is boring and we have off for a while)

No ones POV:

Faith looks a them and shuts the door, she then turned around looking at her family, her family looking at her questionable as if asking who was at the door, faith just shook her head turning to walk back to the living room, but the knock on the door stoped her again.

Opening the door Faith looked unimpressed shouting " what im-" Carlisle walked through to the door interupting Faith and her shouting, "sorry for her she is in a mood, why dont you enter our home"

The Mikealson enter the house and the Cullens lead them to the living room, esme being esme offerd some food and water/juice,
The Mikealson teen said she woul have a glass of water.

Carlisle offered to go around the room and say their names staring with the cullens, "Im Carlisle and this  is esme and these are our childern" he said calmly,
" Im Emmet" Emmet boomed, Rolling her eyes Rose was the next to speak, "Rosalie" she said looking unintrested with the family infront of them pulling her hair in a ponytail sitting back , Alice and Jasper was the next to state their names, "Im Alice and this is Jasper" Alice said in a excited and cheerful voice and Jasper just nodded at the other family, "Im Bella and this is edward" Bella said and edward just looked like a depressed emo, but he was just trying to read the other family's minds having trouble reading it he gets frustrated, "Im Faith" Faith just Stated and just continues eating her chips form before, Renesmee looked at her mate shaking her head in irretration at her for not being nice , " im Renesmee" she said softly, now it was the Mikealsons turn.

"Hello im Davina and this is my husband Kol" a brunette said, "Im Niklaus and thats hayley this is our daughter Hope" the three sits next to each other said, " Im Rebecca and this is Marcel" and lastly Elijah was to speak " Im Elijah and this is our older sister and Hopes aunt Freya"

{367 words}
To be continued.....