Chapter 6: school

Not spell checked

Third person POV:

When getting to the car renesmee opens the door for faith, and faith gets in the car and connects her phone to the car, renesmee gets in side and sarts to drive.

Renesmee turns to faith,"so love do you like Miss gaga" Faith giggles at renesmee's bad impression of her British accent " Yip, like who wouldn't, if you weren't my mate i would snag her" Renesmee pouts but before she could answer they pull up at school there is a board with the schools name on it.

Faiths POV:

We pull up to the school and everyone who has eyes are watching us.

I turn to faith and say " if i do this and not killing someone today will ibstill get cuddles" renesmee chuckled and smiles at me and says " sureeee" i look into her green eyes that changed as she got older her mother bella said that the used to have brown ones but it changed as soon as she met me, weird right.

Anyway were at the office getting our slips and i see cheerleaders looking at my nessie me being who i am walks up to them and the role their eyes seeing me approach them.

I look into the leaders face with a emotionless expression i get from my mother Rose " if you ever look at her again I'll slit your friends throats in front of you making you look and then torture you in 265 ways, then I'll heal you just to do the same things over and over again then I'll rip your heart out and then I'll dump you in the lake"

The all look scarred and the leader of this blond bimbos group( sorry if your blond) says " Well,,, you don't scare me" i smile tilting my head saying " well if you go to www.gofuckyourself.com you'll be sure to shit your pants" i turn around walking back to my family seeing renesmee smiling at me i turn back to them and say " Ta ta"

I'll edit the book after its done
Sorry for the long wait its exams and on Monday I'll be writing fs. I'll update when i can sorry for the shitty chapter dudes