Footsteps

Dimly lit streets were beaming with shining rays of the full moon. The boy shievered, as a slump of cold wind penetrated his soul like a sharp knife. Incessant barking of the street dog seemed like a mild warning....from something or maybe from certain someone. Leafless skeleton-like tress were standing like silent predators of another world. Hazel, seemingly abondoned, closed buildings following the path along, were enough to send shieveres through anyone's veins. And special mention of some "footsteps"; no no if you're thinking it's an echoed one, then you're absolutely wrong my dear reader.... it's indeed not the case....

Well...How will you feel huh???? terrified...right...I know you're brave..but indeed, a little bit.... maybe....

AUTHOR POV :

That's how exactly Taehyung is feeling right now....scared.... He was sure more than his existence that he was not alone there...the heavy sound of the boots hitting the ground, was constantly echoing in his ears. A light shaded shadow kept acknowledging his existence time to time....but... wanna know the fun fact???? The moment he turns around fighting with his instincts ; he again finds himself alone in the night world, under the glowing moon goddess.....

Creepy..... isn't it??? yeah I also admit....

The road was just of a few minutes...but that exact moment coerced him to consider it kind of never-ending. The "footsteps" kept mocking him all the way. Suddenly a quote knocked in his mind--

"The more dangerous psycho than a joker, is a stalker"
___P.S Jagadish Kumar

"Ah...this...why now..." -- He thought.

Few sweat drops were clearly visible on his forehead. Nothing would happen. Yeah!!! nothing. It's a public road after all. Anyone can pass by any time. But....that specific anyone is really just passing by ??? Taehyung cursed under his breath not forgetting to swear to change his dumb negetive brain.

TAEHYUNG POV:

Come on Tae. You're a brave boy...it's j-just few more steps. There's the light post,the main road, people, shops, cars, bikes.....the footsteps will not follow there. Ah no no no... I must be stewing about. No one in this town is this much jobless to stalk me around . He is just a stranger...a normal stranger...yeah...I am just freaking out for nothing...r-right????

AUTHOR POV :

Taehyung fastened his pace to catch the nearby cab .
But was he convinced??? A big no. You can make up your mind once or twice. But what about ; when u always feel like someone is watching you???

It all started since that day....

That day he met his so called "boyfriend" and tragically... his "stalker" too. But you can't tell what future holds for u. Can u???? Never... You'll never know when table turns....

Taehyung was in cab. He was busy messaging his father about his late arrival. Suddenly, the cab driver pressed the break so harshly causing Taehyung to bump his head to the seat back with a small cut on his forehead....yes... only a small cut....

TAE :Ahhhhh... What the---

CAB D : Sorry sir. God knows why that idiot came in the middle of the road(frustrated). Are you ok????

TAE : Do I seem ok???

CAB D : I'm really so--- Sir????? Are you listening???

TAE : (confused) But there's no one outside. Who you saw in the middle of the road???

CAB D : There.....Huh....where did he go....

TAE : Are you fucking kidding me??? It's already 12:30. And you-(cut off)

CAB D : I swear I'm not lying.

TAE : ( irritated) Just go and check quickly . It's hurting.

Tae saw the driver looking here and there....absolutely clueless about what just happened. He got off and went to him .

TAE : What happened??? Found him?

CAB D : No.. B-but why this glasses are dispersed all over the road????

TAE : W-what...glasses??

CAB D : I-I don't know. But if he didn't come on the middle of the road...then...we might have had a severe accident here. He literally saved us.(sigh)

TAE : S-save... glasses...what the heck is happening here(frustratedly)...who on earth scatters glass on road...and if, if.... someone saved us...how should he know about this.... wait w-was all this planned.???.Is someone tr--(cut off)

CAB D : Sir....sir calm down first. We have to leave as soon as possible. Please be safe inside the cab.

TAE : o-ok be safe . Come fast.

After a few tensed minutes the driver came . Before he started the engine, Tae heard of some footsteps passing by. His figure gradually vanished through the mirror rear view.

Who was he? A normal wayfarer .....H-his stalker ...or his saviour???

He sighed, trying to let out all the emotions he is feeling right now....relief, fear, anxiety and many more things....Taehyung looked out of the window....enjoying the rare quiet night view of the busy city Daegu .

CAB D : Are u feeling ok now????

TAE : Yeah....Kinda...thank u ❤️.

CAB D : (chuckle 😀) Why are you thanking me sir??? It's him---(cut off)

TAE : Ah-- y-yeah yeah....(nervously) But still.....

CAB D : It's my duty though. And....you're just like my younger brother. So....

TAE : Brother!!!!!😄

He was taken aback for moment...But nonetheless replied with the same soothing voice and a sweet smile....

TAE : I don't mind having another caring hyung.

CAB D : Is that so? haha...I'm Jung Hoseok by the way. You can call me Hobi hyung.

TAE : I'll love to. And if you don't mind ,ah- I travel this route daily. So- if possible can u please--

HOBI : (chuckle 😀) Oh.. I got you. You want to be my daily passenger right???

TAE : Yup. Kind of .I feel safe with u though you're a stranger but still....

HOBI : No problem with it. It'll be fun to meet you everyday brother.

TAE : Thanks a lot hyung.

HOBI : Nevermind. Tae your stop. Meet you tomorrow. I guess....

TAE : Sure... Drive safe.

Tae got off and bid him a goodbye...He then turned around to walk over his home...his sweet home 🏡.He is literally devastated in the moment. Everything seemed fine but it's rather not so perfect. He seemed alright but actually all messed up. He had a lovely little family but...his mother went missing. From past three years it's all like this.

Tae sighed in frustration.

"Nothing is gonna change so easily..... nothing"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Keep voting if you like it. It really helps and inspires me a lot to satisfy ur curiosity. And if I have made any mistake or you have another suggestion, kindly let me know in the comment section.

Take care. Love you all❤️❤️❤️