Saviour

AUTHOR POV :( 2:30 a.m)

It was all dark.

A slight groan escaped his stinging lips, as the prickling sensation in all over his body emerged by bit, making him fully conscious. Taehyung squinted his eyes, finding himself totally unguarded in the welcoming dark.

The cold inky blackness engirdled him, as it took him a few minutes to fully adjust to the unlit vicinity. His eyes roamed skillfully throughout the surroundings, discovering himself in a cosy gesture, under the comfortable warmth of a blanket. The blurred vision of some necessary equipments of a room, reflected on his retina.

A slight frown evoked on his features, as he couldn't make out, whose room is this.....and how he ended up here!!!

Taehyung's aching joints strictly contradicted in his urge to switch on the night lamp, just beside the headboard. The slightest movement, gave a shitty sore in his already afflicted stomach. A mumbled whimper filled in the room, as he rolled off the bed, in a try to turn on the dim light.

In a twinkling, the wooden door bursted open, indicating a new presence. Heavy sound of boots hitting the ground spread over, interrupting the nocturnal tranquility.

Taehyung pushed himself more against the floor, fearing the approaching dark figure and soon, felt himself lifted up by two strong arms effortlessly. He widen his eyes in utmost shock, as the faint, yellow rays enlighten the face of the man, holding him.

 He widen his eyes in utmost shock, as the faint, yellow rays enlighten the face of the man, holding him

Jungkook put him on the bed, as gently as possible, tugging a strand of his hair behind in a swift move.
Taehyung flinched at the tingling sensation, as his eyes sparked, locking itself with the caramel brown one. His eyes hold a sinful desire, a destined submission for this alpha, his unofficial professor. He closed his eyes, feeling the situation heating up, tensing up more.....

The ravenette suddenly got up, letting out a subdued sigh, making the latter all flustrated at the sudden realisation.
His cold gaze was now fixed on the anxious young man, as if studying him with a predator’s unwavering attention. Eyes like silver lightning : sharp and doesn’t miss a single thing.

It was barely possible to read what was he up to.

Terror mounted with every step Jungkook took closer to him. Taehyung couldn't help but fought a rising panic as the said male's hand almost reached his throat. Dread twisted in his guts as he quickly shut his eyes, expecting to be chocked right to death in no time.
Taehyung shievered, feeling the other opening his shirt bottom in the next moment. In a quick reflex, he caught the other's tattoed hand, successfully painting a prominent frown on the older's face. Jungkook glared, eyes furrowed, as he grasped Taehyung's hand ; holding his veiny one, forcefully seperating it.
He started unbottoning again, revealing the scars, blood woozing out from them.
Taehyung bit his bottom lips to suppress the painful moans, as Jungkook proceeded further cleaning the wounds. Throwing out the bloodied cotton balls, he approached his packed luggage and returned with a black hoodie. The younger looked confused as the other handed him the hoodie.
Jungkook voiced up, placing it by his side,

JK : Do I need to change you?

A shade of red flashed in the lying boy's cheek at the statement. He replied shyly,

TAE : N-no. I----(cut off)

JK : Quick.

Jungkook stated turning his back to the changing male.

TAE : I-I'm done.

Taehyung informed, making the other nod in acquisition. Jungkook walked up to a chair close to the nightstand, a low sigh escaping his mouth.
He was busy scrutinizing a certain male in front, observing his every move.

Taehyung stopped looking here and there feeling an intense gaze on him. A nervous smile crept over his plump lips, as he felt a sudden desperation to break the silence, bothering him.

TAE : How did you find me?

Jungkook looked at him.

JK : Where do you think you were?

TAE : I-I--

JK : You?

TAE : I just wanted to explore the forest.

JK : Ou...(chuckle) You mean just wanted to get lost again, right? What do you think huh? Am I bound to get u every time?

TAE : I don't know.... I felt a need to do so.

JK : (sigh) You're still sore from last night's wounds. You---Couldn't you at least inform me?

TAE : I'm sorry.

JK :Do you think it'll fix everything ?

Tae remained silent not finding a suitable response.

JK : Rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What do you think? How Jungkook found him?