Signature(1/2)

AUTHOR POV : (9:15p.m)

It has been now years, she is here, single-handedly bearing the curse. A merely audible growl escaped through her perched lips, as she could no longer suppress the howling hunger growing in her stomach.

She opened her eyes only to realise how deep in shit she was. Chains tied, very efficiently leaving it's signature on her bruised wrist and legs. A dry chuckle left her throat, thinking of her star-crossed destiny.

Not a single soul can hear her gut-wrenching screeches. Not a single one cares.... maybe...

"Twinkle twinkle little beast
Whole moon shines and wind blows east,
Up above and also high,
Like a diamond, pure and shy.

Flashback :(previous day)

???? : Hey!!!! Today I've something special for you dear. Wait a second!!!😏

The upcoming figure announced cheerfully eyeing at the victim. The playful glint in his hazel brown eyes with a psychotic smile tugging his rosy thin lips, was pretty catchy of some frendish upshots.

???? : Here we go!!!!

The black-coated man blissfully initiated as he took out a rusted blade and some syringes.

???? : Aren't you excited dear??? C'mon lady. Fighting!!!! We're gonna do something different today. I promise you won't be disssapointed.

The lunatic grin furnishing his structured face, was enough to give cold shieveres to the woman tied with silver chain.

He got a sadistic pleasure just by her  melancholic look. A sign of triumph bloomed in his features, as he knew very well, he is the architect of this ailing, blood-stained architecture in front. He neared the woobling bondage, bit by bit, closing the distance. He kneeled down front of her, trailing down the rusted weapon through her throat.

???? : Do you know what's odd here? Hm?

???? : N-no.

???? : Look carefully. The cilling, the walls, floor, chair and..... even your clothes are red. So, why don't we make your skin red too? Huh?

???? : P-please.....d-don't---Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Her painful screams echoed in the damped basement, as he grabbed a fistful of her hairs making some of the veins pop up through her sweaty forehead.

???? : I'm not asking you slut, just telling you. So, should we start?

He then got up, heating the rusted blade in the flickering flame of the lighter. Ignoring her sinful morons, heartfelt entreaties, he shoved all the syringes in her hands and legs, as if he was sewing her skin.
He seemed not so satisfied from the fountain of blood before. His vengeful dark red eyes wanted more, more blood.
With an evil simper, he started rubbing the rusted, burning blade to her remaining skin. His grin grew wider with each tear drop, with each outcry erranting in now, all red basement.

???? : Awww..... you're looking soooo beautiful. Wow!!!!!!!! By the way.... are you hungry?Hm?

No response.

???? : I asked ARE. YOU. HUNGRY ????

???? : (Sniff) Y-yes.

???? : Aish.... I'm so dumb. I bought only one japchae. Now what'll you eat????Hmm?

No response

???? : Wait, I've an idea. Ummm...what'bout I'll eat it and you drink your blood again? Huh?

Again a devilish smirk flashed on his handsome looks.

???? : Bent down and lick it from the floor. NOW!!!!!

PRESENT :

She closed her eyes tightly. Hot tears again made it's way through her bloodied features.

"Nothing is gonna change so easily, nothing......."

But, people say, every sin leaves its signature, as the blood-mark on the hem of his coat conveyed not so significant but an undeniable sign of this atrocious affliction.

🥀

The door bursted open, earning a blaring thud, which hindered a sleeping Taehyung to return to his dreamland. He messily woke up, rubbing his eyes cutely by the palms only to face a furious Haneul in front, with her minions. Taehyung tsked, absolutely abhorrening the view he got, just after waking up.

HANEUL : Oh! The slut finally woke up!!!

TAE : Yeah....I can see you're up.

Haneul gritted her teeth, having enough intelligence to make out what the other exactly meant.

HANEUL : Don't fucking cross your limits, you ugly whore.

TAE : Hey duckling!!!! Have you lost your mind? Why did you even wake me up, if you're that much interested in having a monologue?😏

HANEUL : YOU---tsk!!!! You're such a characterless hoe!!!!

TAE : Says who?😏

HANEUL : (sigh)Listen....I don't wanna argue with you. I----(cut off)

TAE : 'Cuz you can't stand me bitch.

Haneul huffed, being impotent of handling the sassy boy.

HANEUL : Listen boy....Mr. Jeon. is. mine--

???? : Who told you so?

The alpha female turned around to face the glaring professor.

JIN : Leave right now.

HANEUL : Sir, actually----

JIN : I said leave.

Haneul left quickly glancing at Taehyung for the last time.

JIN : "Twinkle twinkle little beast
       Whole moon shines and wind blows east
           Up above and also high,
           Like a diamond, pure and shy.

Think big Taehyung. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's be honest. Did any of you guess it's a werewolf AU till the ninth chapter?

Ah I edited this chapter a little bit. Still I know it's not so satisfying. 'Cuz I rushed in the end. I didn't elaborate their reactions specifically.
Whatever, I tried adding a new part in this edit. Don't blame me if you feel confused. Hehe....

But do tell me, how is it?

Bye bye, take care and love you all.