Mr. Jeon

AUTHOR POV :

Taehyung's mind directly denied not to ponder about what just happened. His current mindset was so similar as this foggy night. People say, darkness is what makes you love the light and nothingness , the existence. True af!!!!
He can absolutely relate... You can actually focus more on your thoughts, when you see less!!!
The convening fog-drops on the glass of the window... the bright moon in the lap of the jet black sky with thousands of dazzling stars..... few flickering streetlights..... and mostly the narcotic silence encircling them....perfectly fits the calming beauty of the darkness......He was so adrifted in his ideas, he didn't even notice the man beside him glancing time to time. The relaxing music 🎶 was feeding his baffled soul. The lyrics were actually perfectly in sync with his present conditions.....

I'm a mess, I'm a looser
I'm a hater, I'm a user
I'm a mess for your love,it ain't new
I'm obsessed,I'm embarassed
I don't trust no one around us
I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

Ooh,ah,ooh,ah,ooh,ah
Ooh,ah, ooh, ah, ooh, ah

Nobody shows up unless I'm paying
Have a drink on me cheers to the....

TAE : What happened???

BG : No idea. You stay here... Let me check.

(Few minutes later..)

BG : Oh shit!!!! Damn it man!!!

TAE : Hey....what's wrong???

BG : It's some mechanical issues... There's no mechanic's shop near by...whatta do ???

TAE : A ride maybe....

BG : (sigh)Tae, it's a short-cut route, through out the forest...There's the minimum possibility for a car to pass by...specially at this moment.

TAE : So???

BG : So...we're trapped....I guess....

TAE : Wow!!! just wow!!! What'll I tell to my dad now??Oh God!!!! Who told you to take this short-cut. Now See--- ( cut off)

BG : Baby!!! Listen....Listen to me....Don't be panicked. I'm trying na... Let me call Ms. Ara. Maybe she can arrange something.....

TAE : Do whatever you want. I must be at home in an hour.

BG : ( defeatedly)what happened to him so sudden........
Your duality is seriously no joke...

TAE : You said something????

BG : Who me??? No...never...🙂

TAE : Better... But ( smirk😏) you should say that to yourself....

BG : Huh!!!!! You heard.....whatever....

TAE : HEY!!!! LOOK...A CAR IS COMING!!!! I KNEW IT....I KNEW IT MAN!!!!!

BG : Yeah...calm your tits honey.......God knows..... how much my poor ears have to bare with.....(dramatically ☹️)

Tae rolled his eyes and excitedly looked at the arriving car....
Who'll say he is the same person who was literally being a nubile philosopher ass a second ago......