Signature (2/2)

A fly, trying to enter his opened mouth, knocked Taehyung out from his stupify.

"Twinkle twinkle little beast,
Whole moon shines and wind blows east;
Up above and also high,
Like a diamond, pure and shy."

Each word erranting in his mind, appeared to be not in sync. Harder he tried, more impossible it seemed to conclude. And mostly, "Think big", what did Seokjin exactly meant by that?

Taehyung sighed and looked at the opened window of the wooden cottage. He slowly got up, heeling towards the doorway. Maybe he secretly wished for syncing his soul rhythm with this heavenly enigmatic beauty of the forest, wrapped in a mysterious, narcotic silence.
He let his eye-lids kiss his cheekbones, as he spread his hands aside, letting the whispering wind caress his bare face.
Tae opened his eyes, again finding himself amidst the forest.

TAEHYUNG POV :

Were it not for the bright moon, it's all dusky naturally. The majestic trees are hovering over the naked grasses ; crowned with fog drops. The stoned pathway inbetween, summoned me to explore to it's tangled heart even more, to tear up it's cursed past. Never had I encountered these feelings before. I don't know why I felt I am needed here....for something, or maybe...for a certain someone.

AUTHOR POV :

Taehyung averted his gaze to the opposite side, taking a glimpse of a certain male from the crowd ; gathering around the fireplace. Guided by the moonlight, he successfully encroached towards the more intense territory, entitled "forbidden".

The decaying air and stifling atmosphere increased it's intensity with each step. A spider sprung dangling front of his face from it's snear-strings, causing him to halt for a moment. Taehyung swiftly threw it to the dense shadows, proceeding further. The thick layer of the over-grown brunches kicked out the moonlight gradually welcoming their prince in their dark grave. The musty atmosphere encircled by the nicotine brown trees was his greatest companion so longer.

It was now more than a hour he had decided to be lost in this jungle-empire. The vast, contorted tree he leaned against leaked its sticky sap like the poisoned back of a toad, burning his hand. His painful growl echoed through the haunting brunches, coming back as a mocking laughter from his nocturnal friends. Taehyung rubbed his palms repeatedly against his jacket, in a try to ease the burning sensation. He looked up to nowhere only to find the hoary tree knots glaring at him like baleful eyes. He felt like the forest was infecting him with its alien pox. He doesn't know from where he got this dreadful need to enter here. It was indeed a forest to be avoided!!!!

A solitary moonbeam speared through the trees at that moment. He followed the source, turning off the torch. After a minute or less, a tingling sound of flowing water hit his ears, guiding him towards a small fountain. Tae's eyes beamed with utmost glee, seeing silvery glow of the agile flow under the night goddess. The cold water calmed the blazing wound on his palm.

Another voice along with the musical epiphany of the fountain, evoked a prominent frown in his animic features. He jumped over the stones, crossing the water body, in order to hunt down the ghosting like sweet voice.

 He jumped over the stones, crossing the water body, in order to hunt down the ghosting like sweet voice

Soon he traced out a seemingly younger girl amidst another small valley, few steps ahead.
Her voice was now clear,

"Blood red, pale skin,
Moonlight draw me in,
Quench my thirst through coarsing veins;
Let my body feel no pain."

Her voice was a bit cracked. Sniffs occuliding the chant often, made it clear of her eyes to breem with pearl-like tear drops. Taehyung pivoted towards the crying girl, as he tapped on her shoulders lightly. The said action resulted in the young girl, flinching badly and backed almost a feet away just by a slight touch.

That's when he saw her face. Hot tears adorned her cute, small features. Her petie phisique, tiny waste along with delicate hands and legs all together portrayed an unmatchable innocence. And specially, her eyes held a diamond like spark, something deep, something crazy, more like...something he needs....

TAE : Hey little girl, what are you doing here, now?

GIRL : I-I...w-who a-are you?

TAE : I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. What's your name dear?

GIRL : M-my name is Y-Y/N.

TAE : Cute name, just like you. But it's not safe for a little girl to wander here at night. What are you doing in this forest so late? Wasn't it a vampire spell?

Y/N : Y-yes. I-I--- don't want to be a werewolf a-anymore.

TAE : (chuckle) Do you really think you can evolve into a vampire? Werewolves can never transform into one.

Y/N : N-no!! NO!!!That--.... B-but how d-did you know? A-are you a werewolf too?

TAE : Yeah????

Tae voiced up more like a question. Was he a werewolf?
But his thoughts got cut off by an abrupt scream.

Y/N : STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!! Stay away...stay away... you're bad....very bad....

The next moment he saw the little girl veiling gradually amidst the forest, running aimlessly. Taehyung couldn't make out what happened to her suddenly. Why she fleed towards the mountain, upward? And... why she hated werewolves this much, being a werewolf herself?

 why she hated werewolves this much, being a werewolf herself?

[Consider the view at night]

He was about to follow the mentioned girl, but stopped in a trice hearing another sound of footsteps, coming from his back. But he furrowed his eyebrows finding no satisfying reason for such.
Again some sweat dropes elicited on his shining broad forehead, as he clutched more onto the jacket. He bit his tongue with nervousness, filling his mouth with the metallic taste of blood. Taehyung's heart-bit grew faster with each second passing. He became more vulnerable as the torch went off in a sudden. He tried hard to stay calm but in vain, as his instincts cautioned foreboding.

Suddenly, a magnanimous growl ghosted through the forest. Taehyung couldn't take any more. He felt dizzy.

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hola!!!!! I updated pretty late, as I hardly got time for writing. The latest update was just an edit and wasn't that match arresting. So, I tried to make it up in this chapter.

Now, tell me if you really did enjoy, in the comment section. Let's see if I was successful, even a little bit, in entertaining my pumpkins.

Bye bye, take care & do VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW me if it was enjoyable.

Love you all. ❤️❤️❤️