Apsan forest

TAEHYUNG POV :

"Woah!!!!!!!"
This is the place from where our hiking will start. How would I resist such a lush garden of Eden??As old as Adam, the forest was still steeped in plushness and opulence.
With a light heat, I plunged into the over-arching vault of leaf and limb. It was not what I expected. Coils of vapourous mist enwrapped the shaggy heads of the oak trees. Sieves of mists caressed the lichen-encrusted bark. It was just breath-taking. The sepulchral silence was soon quashed by the fluent whispers of the students.

AUTHOR POV :

JM : Pictures will last long. Take it.(handing him the camera 📸)

TAE : Yeah.... it's indeed ravishing!!! I'm not regretting coming here.

JM : ( chuckle 😀) It is, by all means.

TAE : How long will it take ??

JM : To the campus?

TAE : Yeah....

JM : Not sure. Maybe the day long or longer. It's my first time bro.

TAE : Mine too. It'll be cool I think...

JM : Hope so.

NKM : STUDENTS ATTENTION HERE!!!

All of them stop gossiping and looked at the professor.

NKM : We need all of you to co-operate with the professors. It's utterly impossible to handle 80 of you if you don't listen to us. So, you will be divided into eight groups containing ten students, one teacher and one guide. I hope all of you to abide by all the rules and regulations. So, is it clear?????

STUDENTS : YES SIR !!!

NKM : Are you guys excited???

STUDENTS : YES SIR!!! VERY MUCH!!!!

NKM : (chuckle 😀) I can see that.

TAE : Then why did you even ask??? (murmured to himself)

NKM : Jimin you may need a lesson to contol your laughter. Right?(walking to him)

JM : Y-yes sir.(gulped)

NKM : ( walking to Tae) And dear, you're in the first row .You should remember.

TAE : I remember. (calmly)

NKM : Better you do 😏. Anyways so, .................................................................

After a few minutes, all the students were divided into groups. Fortunately, Tae and Jimin were in the same group "SEOKJIN". Thank heavens 😍.

NKM : So, Let's start. It'll take a while to make to the territory. Be safe 😃. Meet you all there.

TAEHYUNG POV :

I can't believe my eyes. It's rare to visualise this heavenly beauty. The glory of the forest was revealed in the birthtstone bright light. Almond trees stood serenely,awash with a tender glow. My ears perked up at the metallic, tinkling sound of a stream. It flashed with a tinsel tint through the lace of leaves. When the trees parted, I could see it was sliding into an infinity pool. The pool looked like a polished mirror of silver. The reflecting sunrays enriching it with more artistry. A hanging bridge upon it, led us to the another side which is comparatively higher. Concentration of the trees and the altitude was gradually increasing, as we were very near to the mid. I might not have said it's almost six hours till the hiking started. I myself lost the counting of time amidst the forest.
It's being a little darker now as the sun is scheming to hide through the dense clouds, creating a beautiful orange shade all over. What a view!!!!