THE ROYALS

AUTHOR POV :

Mr. Kim got up, keeping the photo frame in it's place. Letting few tear drops slide down through his cheeks, he averted his gaze towards the clock, conveying it's already 9.
Feeling anxious has become a kind of background noise, as if it were traffic on some unseen road. There are times he can do something about it, and times he cannot. Yet he has responsibilities, his mission to accomplish, and this is the way he used to achieve his goals.
Caressing the photoframe for the last time, he chuckled, "You know darling, it's been almost five years....five long years. Your memory feels like home to me. So, whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it’s way back to you. I hate not being able to break that fucking curse and I hate myself more for using our Taebear for it. I hate it...so much."

IN APSAN FOREST :

"Shit!Shit!Shit!!!"What do I do with him?" Jimin uttered desperately, swiping off few sweatdrops gathering on his golden forehead.

"God knows what has gotten into him after arriving in this forest. For the third time...my gosh!! where do I find him now?

"Just look right behind you!"

Taehyung voiced up approaching the shorter male. The guise of annoyence couldn't cover up the vivid display of pure relief on the orange-haired's face.

"Why again?"Jimin trailed behind as the other put down his overcoat beside.

"Why??? Maybe...to lose my mind and find my soul." Taehyung chuckled .

"Huh?"

" I don't know... why I think I will find far more answers here...in those twisted roots of this taboo jungle empire."

"Answers of what?" Jimin questioned.

"Something , that I should've been aware of a long ago. But, I can't exactly.... bear in mind?

"What do you mean, Tae? Jimin encountered of.

"I myself don't know." The latter admitted.

"What the--...."

"Let's eat chim...."

"That'll be actually better."

FEW HOURS LATER :

All students congregated in front of the teacher's camp waiting for him to announce for the further commencing events.

"We know y'all are very eager about what are our upcoming preferences and how we should inaugurate." The teacher finally voiced up.

"As we just got here, we all should know about the place at first. So, now, our main tour guide or you may say the pioneer of this campaign Mr. Kim Jaehyun will enlighten y'all about your viscinity."

The above mentioned male took a glimpse of the assemblage before he started with a sweet smile." My dear students, welcome to the Apsan Forest. I hope you guys are relishing the artistry of mother nature here. But, the epitome of this euphoric beauty may convey something more than you can see. And, if you want to venture deeper in this hilly jungle, u have to know about TRAE. I hope you already have an idea about what is TRAE......The Royal Apsana Empire.  I'm proud to say that, our ancestors are serving the royals since hundred of years. The great warrior princess Kim Chaeyoung had established the empire to fulfill her dead father's wish.

 The great warrior princess Kim Chaeyoung had established the empire to fulfill her dead father's wish

~~~~[KIM CHAEYOUNG]~~~~

She was gifted with special magical powers and was blessed to have her powers increased by each successor of the royal throne. And also the powers will only be acquired, if the royal blood is a male omega.  But unfortunately, till now, our blood line doesn't have an omega prince, who could actually inherit the blessings. And, after the misfortune years ago.........we don't see any chance. Anyway, this was the basic information about ur surroundings and the rulers of this ground. There are many things, you might not know. So, I advise you to strictly follow our instructions and do not interfere in any unknown matter or forbidden ground. The school was granted a permission letter from the current pack leader, The great Kim Jong-in. Y'all belong from the transition zone of werewolf territory. So, I guess some of you are human here. So, be extra careful in choosing your next move. Always remember, there's no mercy of any mistake or uncalled-for curiosity here. And, I repeat, never ever enter the forbidden zone. That'll be dangerous and only royals are allowed to use the enclave. Adore this golden opportunity. And.... being nosy will only trigger unnecessary troubles. I hope you have a wonderful memory here to nurture for all your life. Good luck."

As he was about to leave, one of the students inquired of " But what'bout the incident  years ago?"

Mr. Jaehyun responded, "Yeah.... what'bout it?"

"Everyone says it's related to some curse...."

The other composed himself before answering," There's nothing interesting in it."

"But what'bout the Apsana sonnets and the EXCA_-"

The royal servent evoked his eyebrows,  annoyence prominent in his features.
"I thought I told you to not fall for unwarranted events. I made it very clear just a few seconds ago. Is it too hard to make out?"

"No...a-actually---"The student stutterred nervously.

"Please, do remember from now on." The latter smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola....How r y'all? Hope all of you are in the pink of your health. I suddenly remembered I have to glimpse on earth sometimes too. So, I popped up from hell to say hi. I know, you must be expecting a great long chapter after the long carnival. But as the time span was long, I missed out some minute things about the plot. So, I again had to rethink about it and recover. It's a romantic-mystry series. So, it consumes a lot of time and efforts. I hope you will understand. This chapter might not be that long, but we are gradually escorting to the deep. I'll try to update regularly and make up for the long gap from now on.

Hope, you enjoyed.💞💕❣️