Thank You!!!

Flashback(3:19a.m) :

Few sweat drops convening on his broad forehead along with two knitting eye-brows, prominently flaunted the arising fear in his mind caused by some crushing sounds of fallen, amber leaves nearby.
Again the "footsteps???"
Taehyung jolted down more hugging his knees, nearing the edge of the grass-bed. A slump of cold wind whispered through his ears . The signature of anxiety was quite of-mark in his trembling features. The serene dark atmosphere was pretty helpful in increasing his naive insecurity. Taehyung gulped visibly several times before he decided to trust his instincts this time. He was desperate to not repeat the same mistake again.

Taehyung got up with his almost numb, quivering knees. He stumbled upon a few times as the sound was becoming more clear, as if "he" is approaching . He didn't bother giving a second thought to his actions and RAN!!!
No matter how many times he tottered, uncovering the blood cells by toring the covering flesh, he didn't dare to stop nor looked back.

FEW MINUTES LATER :

The wounds left bloody footmarks, indicating his way. The unbearable pain all over his body coarsed him on gasping down to the floor with a loud thud, inclining against a tree. Taehyung's blurry vision found himself in a vast valley. He again shut his eye-lids, panting hard, just to find someone's hot breathing against his neck in the next second. His eyes went wide open assuming the familiar figure. Tears threatened to come out in the coming moment, looking back on their past encounters.

TAE : J-jungkook!!!! JUNGKOOK!!!H-help--(cut off)...

PRESENT :

Tae left the rest unfinished

Tae left the rest unfinished....as he lifted the hood up conveying the man, he was applauding a few hours ago.

TAE : Jungkook!!!!

JK : I know my name right ? Why--

Jungkook stopped talking immediately as he felt some weight on his chest. The smaller male was crying uncontrollably hanging onto him like a baby koala 🐨. He let his hoody be drenched by the saline drops escaping from the other's eyes. Jungkook blinked his eyes few times still processing what's happening in the world. In his brightest dream he never thought of the younger engulfing him into a big bear hug. His instincts led his hands to Taehyung's back, securing the crying boy's small frame in his muscular arms.

TAE : I-I t-thought i-it was h-him.... H-he is v-very bad you k-know(sob)..... H-he always m-made me c-cry...(breathing heavily)....a-always....I-I s-swear I did n-nothing wrong...w-why he d-does t-that....h-huh...d-do you k-know???T-tell me na....(deep breath)....I----

JK : Ssh...calm down...calm down... it's only me and you...no one else. Only two of us. See...

Jungkook said oh so sweetly, cupping Taehyung's cheeks gently, swiping the tear drops away by his thumb.
Yeah....you read this right dear...his so called rude ass professor was comforting him in honey-dripping voice.
Jungkook himself was "Jungshook" why and how he did that. He and emotions...duh!!!😏...polar opposite.