What about me

AUTHOR POV :

The incessant pesky sound of the alarm clock wasn't at all helping him to drift back to the magic orb he was in. The bright sunrays ; piercing through the window curtain coerced him to rub the eyes agitatedly. Taehyung opened his eyes just to be welcomed by the new morning with the same chirping of birds, horn of vehicals, sound of chimneys....

His trail of thoughts were cut off by the cracking sound of opening door...

MR. KIM : Tae....are you awake???

Tae shrugged off his drab notions ; getting up from the bed, he took a quick glance at the clock, conveying it's already 9:00 a.m.

TAE : Yes dad....I'm up.

MR. KIM : Then come downstairs quickly. You're getting late already. I'll be waiting there.

He left stroking his little baby's messy hair lightly.

Tae put on his sandels and hurriedly freshen up looking at the clock repeatedly. He then changed himself in a comfortable outfit and flew to the kitchen to have breakfast. He grabbed a sandwich gobbling it up as soon as possible and left hurriedly bidding his father a quick good bye.

AT UNIVERSITY :

Tae ran through the hallway and found a glaring Jimin waiting beside his locker. Jimin looked at the watch and then at Tae...

TAE : Hey Chim!!!Look... I'm ten minutes early today....(boxy smile😁)

JM : (sighed in defeat) C'mon Tae...hurry up...the bell have already rang....

TAE : Yeah...yeah... It's ok na... Don't stress yourself too much.

Tae said smiling 🤓at a "so done" Jimin while taking his books from the locker....

TAE : Let's go....

He grabbed Jimin's wrist and both walked up to their classroom.

IN THE CLASSROOM :

The students stood up and bowed as the teacher made his way to the class...

NKM : Good morning students....So you're in time today???(looking at Tae)

Tae nodded faking a smile towards the professor. NKM smiled back at him and started his lessons.

Tae was controlling his sleepy head throughout the entire class.... by rubbing his eyes... enlarging the eyeballs very often...or playing with the pen.... sometimes maybe observing how beautifully painted the wall is!!! Yes....he found the wall way more interesting than the lecture!!!

"The Suga Effect!!!" Jimin whispered to Tae's ear who was busy dozing off peacefully. Tae flinched at the abrupt disturbance and looked at his "trusfrated" friend as he smiled nervously and tried to concentrate in the class.
After a good one hour of this boring drama, finally the bell rang.

JM : I wonder...how you still manage to top the exam every time...

Taehyung raised his one eyebrow playfully and smirked looking at him..

TAE : Well... world wide genius you know. ( flips imaginary hair)

Jimin gave him a cringe look .

JM : Tae....

TAE : Hm...

JM : Did you plan something????

TAE : About?

JM : Don't tell me you forget about the camp next week.

TAE : Oh !!! Ah- about that...I still have one week to think..