𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Warnings: Vulgar language, Gore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We should have a sleepover!" Your best friend exclaimed, a grin from ear to ear formed on their face. It was almost evil. "We haven't had one since we started highschool! It'll be so fun and we can even share SpOoKy stories," they perked up as they attempted to sound ghost-like while saying 'spooky,' and wiggled their fingers slightly.

"That's not a half bad idea," You thought out loud, smiling as you took another bite of your (F/F). It was true, you haven't really attempted to make plans for a sleepover but you had a pretty tight schedule to work around. Expect now you're as free as a bird.
"Let's do it," Soon after your bladder interrupted the conversation. You remembered you were so eager to leave the bathroom after you got dressed that you had forgotten to empty your system.

"I'll be right back, I just gotta run to the bathroom." Spinning out of your seat you quickly took your leave, however, on your way you bumped into a towering figure. Quickly springing back to give the stranger some space, they snatched your wrist with a force that could crush skulls.
You winced a little and followed the built arm upwards towards the culprit's face. He had scruffy brown hair that stuck out like thrones in random directions and eyes that were little pools of caramel. Those eyes... Have you met them before? You tried to get a closer look yet the rest of his face was covered by a light blue surgical mask you would see a doctor or nurse wearing. His skin was pale and his figure nearly towered over yours. His aura was threatening yet he smelled delightful, like syrup and waffles. It was the same boy you saw walk in earlier.
You didn't even realize you were staring at him.

"I-I'm so sorry!" You stammered out, almost cracking like a mirror. You felt heat rise to your cheeks, and a shade of pink lightly dusted across your face. You couldn't tell if it was because of the embarrassment or... Nope! Half of his face had been covered anyway. He jolted slightly sounding out a small cracking noise from his body, prompting him to let go of your wrist.

"Wa-watch wh-where *tic* you're g-going." He twitched out before shoving his way past your smaller frame. His voice was raspy, yet not as deep as you thought it would have been. You didn't realize you held your breath until you let out a deep sigh. Something lingered in the air as though death knocked at your door.
No, he was just a rude stranger.
After the odd encounter, you made your way to the bathroom to get your business done.
'That was strange'

???'s POV

I moved quickly towards the exit before any other gross human could bump into me. This place has the greatest waffles ever. From the syrup to the plate! Everything. Satisfaction was fulfilled with the meal. I shook my head to get the thoughts out before I lost control and ran back inside. I fished out the napkin with the target's name on it. The writing almost looked like a toddler wrote it.
"(Y/N)" I muttered, remembering them faintly from elementary school before I was dragged out for homeschooling. They were nice to others, even though we never shared a conversation. I hated how nice they were, almost as if they were mocking me. They never started a conversation with me. Showing me I could never be like them, but I was better! I think.
I wanted to see them hurt or worse.
I closed my eyes tightly before lifting them and crushing the delicate paper in my hands.
Getting home without being sniffed out was going to be difficult, especially with Masky and Hoodie out on patrol every hour of every day. Making my way to the big bushy forest, I noticed some glass beer bottles on the mossy ground, some reflecting the light that slipped through the tops of the trees. I picked one up and flipped it in my hand as I strolled. Continuing deeper into the forest I heard... snoring? There must have been someone sleeping out here, but why here out of all places? I inched closer to where the sound was coming from, seeing a small female laying on the grass beside a large log, sleeping soundly. A smirk danced across my lips as I watched the girl. All I had was a beer bottle, but that was gonna make it extra fun. I smashed the beer bottle on the log beside her, which caused her to jump up and gasp. I could smell the alcohol in her breath.
"H-h-hello" I smiled while tilting my head and taking off the surgical mask I wear. Her eyes widened seeing the gaping hole I had in my cheek. I was the last face she was going to see. Yay.

"Wh-who are y-y-you??" She stammered out, almost making it impossible not to laugh. She was pitiful, it made me feel so fuzzy.

"Toby," I said plainly while standing up and getting closer to her. She scooted away, however she remained glued on the leafy floor. 'Idiot,' I thought and grabbed a fist full of her dark hair and put the sharp bottle by her neck, slightly piercing her skin. She was petrified and paralyzed, how boring. I stared into her eyes, almost as if I was saying a devilish goodbye, then slit her throat and slammed her head against the log beside us multiple times. Her crimson blood splashed and spread like butter on the log. Her blood was all over me.

"TOBY!!!" I heard a deep, raspy voice call out my name, making it echo through the canopy. It sounded like venom poured out with my name. It made me twitch recognizing the voice behind the words. I glanced at the girl beside me and realized that could definitely be me in a few seconds. Uh oh.

"H-hello Ma-Masky *tic* wha-what a coincid-dence" I gave him a smile and a little wave, hoping he wouldn't mention anything about my disappearance to the Operator. Maybe if I'm nice to him won't rat me out? I wasn't allowed to go into town like that, especially if it risked exposing my identity. I knew that but... Waffles. It also let me pick and choose my victims was ease.

"Coincidence my fucking ass. What the hell are you doing sneaking off to that stupid diner again?" He asked sternly, taking out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lightening one.
"Don't go back or I am reporting this to him. I'm not warning you again, Tobias," Masky threatened walking off into the distance then I proceeded to follow him.

"What a *tic* d-d-dick," Masky and I never really got along, we only did in front of the Operator. Even then it was hard to not lash out on eachother. I didn't need to go back to that diner anyways, I already had what I needed.
.
.
.
But toaster waffles just didn't taste as good.
__________________
Have a good day!
Thanks for reading!! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)