ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

↳Warnings: Vulgar language, Slight Sexual Content
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A beaming light shone dazzlingly through the infirmary's glass plane. The sensation of tiny hairs brushing against your cheek, and a crushing weight on your body awakened you from your slumber. Your eyes fluttered open, to reveal the boy you were with the night prior. His frame heavily engulfed yours in a loose, yet cozy embrace and his cheek was pushed into your chest. His messy brown locks shielded his face from being seen. A joyous warmth filled your cheeks once you registered the situation, your heart couldn't contain itself and pounded aggressively. This moment felt so... right? You told yourself you didn't want it to end.

But, all good things come to an end.

The door was abruptly forced open, staging two angry figures walking in. Or, one fuming and the other completely unphased. Nurse Ann manhandled a bloody, injured Toby through the door. His orange goggles were cracked, almost shattering, and a midsized gash accompanied his left arm. It was definitely a pain no human could handle, however Toby had his abnormal 'super power'.

"Just because you can't feel it doesn't mean it can't kill you," Nurse Ann growled, pointing towards a small, uncomfortable waiting chair just past your bed. She then walked to one the many cabinets that decorated the infirmary and opened it, pulling out the items she desired. Once Toby was pushed into the infirmary, he surrendered to the nurses wishes and plopped down on the chair. His arms crossed quickly like a small child throwing a fit and his legs sprawled out as far as they could reach.
His eyes roamed the bed you were on, observing the new accessory that laid atop of you. His eyes burned into the display and his twitches played more frequently. He transformed into a jittery mess within a few seconds.

You leered at the twitchy male, your eyes meeting with his dull ones for a split second before EJ woke up. He apathetically lifted his face to meet yours, his black sockets met your (E/C) orbs before parting his lips to speak.

"Hey," EJ chuckled in his raspy morning voice. There was a small moment of silence where you two took in each other's features.
You could get used to this.

"H-hey. Good *tic* goodmorning J-J-Jacky,"

Or, not.

Toby, once again, destroyed a perfectly wholesome moment between you and EJ.
The snarky comment made Jack slowly lift his heavy figure off of yours and tilt his head towards Toby- who sat there eyeing Jack's every move. If Jack's nature wasn't as calm and collected, a verbal brawl would have broken out between the two. You were happy it didn't, but it still would have cured boredom.

"What happened?" Jack questioned, stalking towards the other and sitting on the chair to the right of Toby. Jack's frame sat up right and crossed his right leg over the other. This made Toby shift his weight upwards to match EJ.

"Ch-chainsaw acci-accident," Toby's head cocked towards Ann. Something in Toby's eyes unwelcomed EJ, yet the eyeless man remained idle. Almost taunting Toby.

"It wasn't my fault. You shouldn't be running around like some wild chicken," Ann barked, approaching the two after she picked out all her medical equipment. Hostility dripped from her essence as she dropped the supplies on the countertop beside Toby.
"Take off the sweater, it's going to get in the way," her tone was demanding, leaving Toby no choice but to obey.

He shimmied off his sweater which left him in his black turtleneck. His sleeve was slashed into and blood seeped through the black cloth, turning it a dark reddish colour. Watching you out of the corner of his eye, he stared straight ahead. There was no way he could give into his emotions. Seeing you interact with all these boys, and girls, even working alongside them, drove him insane. And he wouldn't have been able to tell you why. Seeing you and Jack huddled up together on the bed was his breaking point.