𝔸𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕫𝕖 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 28

New chapter! So exciting! *finger guns*. Big Thanks you to @gl00mi3 for helping me with this chapter! I really appreciated the help! You’re an awesome person! Enjoy the chapter :)
__________________________________________________

Your gaze pierced the wooden entrance, your eyes straining as you tried turning the door to glass. His presence still weaved through the kitchen and formed an unnerving atmosphere. Was he still there? Or was his sinful soul still staining the clean air. Desperately wanting to identify the unknown, you shifted your leg towards the side of the chair— uncomfortably gripping the edge of the table.

Suddenly the door flew open, so abrupt it caused your soul to shriek. Your legs jumped involuntarily, yet your body remained completely still. Expecting to be presented with the axe murderer, a scowl transformed your nervous features; however, they lightened once your eyes met with a much more pleasant creature.

Or, so you thought.

"What was that about?" his raspy, yet smooth toned words fell from his rosy lips like razors. The way his emerald orbs carried piercing strength into the distance gave a new meaning to: 'looks could kill'. Even while the door slowly closed his gaze could make the aged wood fall off the hinges. His stitched features almost surrendered to rage before his breathing eased. This boy was dangerously unstable, although his aura didn't hold your breath captive as Toby's did. Your lungs finally had a break.

"Morning, Liu," You uttered, your eyes lightly fluttering as your mind was still processing what had just happened; yet, your lips curled into a welcoming smile. The surroundings moved quickly as your mind lagged behind, there was always something new around the corner.

"Sully," he snapped back, his neck craning towards you like a lion stalking its prey. The air suddenly stiffened around you, even hesitating to lift a finger. The way his hair fell over his forehead casted a shadow onto his deep green eyes- almost making them glow. His eyes pushed you away, already wanting to stifle the conversation completely.

Sully's aura was overwhelming. So intense it would likely cause a normal person to fall into madness. His unpredictable moods rivaled Toby's, yet the way Sully carried himself wasn't as psychotic- just filled with relentless rage. It took you a moment to realize you were staring at his complex demeanor.

The way he carried himself made you bite your tongue.

Like a creeping uncertainty slowly taking your breath.

"What are you staring at?" He questioned, his tone threatening as he firmly placed his palms against the fading wood of the table. His body leaned forward to get a better look at you, a deranged smile set way to his lips. The way you leaned further back into your chair made him lick his lips in delight, thinking his poison intoxicated your mind.

"Scared of me, chicken?"

For a second your lips refused to move, wondering what to say to such an unpredictable character.

Before you were just trying to kindly greet the man. What the hell?

"Of Frankenstein? Please. I've seen train wrecks get put back together better than you," you hissed, forcing the same amount of toxic energy to radiate from your being. His overconfidence made your stomach turn. The way his features twisted into a bitter grimace showed your words penetrated deeper into his ego. Gazing upon him, you took note of how sinister his smile looked paired with his stitches, making him look all the more menacing.

"You little—" he cut himself short as he lunged towards you, swiftly taking his sharpened blade to your throat while grinding the 'deliciously' prepared breakfast with his knee. His torso hung over you as his head tilted down towards yours, making an uncomfortable amount of eye contact. The way his green eyes peered into your soul made it curl away and lose light while he shadowed over you. The way his hungry eyes scanned over you pulled what little motivation you had left in your being. Toby was already enough to deal with.