ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

↳Warnings: Mentions of drugs, Gore
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Tea time!!" A little girl's piercing voice squealed as she poured hot 'tea' into three miniature porcelain cups. Steam arose from the cups, resulting in a warm welcome once you wrapped your fingers around the handle. You picked up the tiny cup and took a small taste. Your mouth was struck with a foul flavour, adhering to your tongue as though it wanted to tourture you. So badly did you want to cough the substance out, however, a child's emotions were at stake. Out of bullets and stab wounds this probably packed more of a punch, but it wasn't life threatening to just suck it up. You hummed softly, acting as though you worshiped the disgusting tea.
"It's perfect, Sally! Please do tell how you made such a perfect tea," you queried, impersonating an unknown accent as you spoke out. The person in the tiny chair next to you peaked over at your cup, pondering if you two shared the same liquid. His eyeless sockets stared into your (E/C) orbs with bewilderment as if he was asking you how you even swallowed it. This was coming from a guy that ate kidneys.

"Well! I used very natural ingredients like dirt and leaves! I even got fresh dandelions!!" She cheered, her small features taking on a huge smile while receiving the comment. You cleared your throat once you heard this, mixing the tea in small circles to reveal petite dirt particles and dandelion petals hidden in the murky water. She was happy that you 'enjoyed' the tea. Her green eyes would have filled with tears otherwise, and LJ probably would've stuffed you with candy.
"Jack! Jack!! Do you like it??" She questioned, placing one rectangular vanilla biscuit on each of your porcelain plates and two on hers.
"It is great..." His forced smile was toothy, and his dark eye sockets closed ever so slightly to seal the deal. His fingers lifted the pale-yellow cookie, scanning it for any imperfections like dirt or sand. Hesitantly, he placed it in his mouth, biting into it to test the waters. It was safe to say that the biscuits were not poisonous.
The small girl finally brought the cup up to her lips and took a small sip which made her green eyes glow beautifully. It was the most exquisite thing she has ever tasted... in her mind.
"It's amazing!!!" She did a little dance, lifting the cookie to her mouth to take a small bite. You looked over at the tiny, pink clock that hung on her wall. It was 8' o clock. The mission commenced at 10 but it didn't hurt to leave early. Plus, LJ was coming back soon.
"I have to go on a mission, Sally, I hope you and Jack have a great time!" You chirped, causing Jack to jerk his head towards you. He didn't have eyes, but his black sockets conveyed tons of emotions; like, betrayal.
"And Jack has to come to..." you stated reluctantly, noticing he really didn't want to stay anymore. His figure shot up once you blessed him.

"Yeah, I have to go as well," he stated simply, picking up his blue mask to slip it seamlessly on his face. You both apologized and praised Sally once again for her tea. But before you left you grabbed your vanilla cookie. Once you two were quite aways from the girls room Jack sighed.
"Thanks, (Y/N), I don't know what I would have done," you could tell by his voice that he was grateful.

"No problem, see ya later, Ej," you bid your goodbyes, watching him stroll downstairs towards the kitchen. After a few moments you examined the cookie, coming to the conclusion that it wasn't faulty. EJ didn't have a problem eating it, but you two did have entirely different taste buds.

"Th-this loo-looks delicious," a voice called out from behind you then your vanilla cookie was snatched abruptly out of your hand. His shattered voice made you spin around to face him, colouring your attitude aggressive.

"Give it back," you stood your ground, holding out your hand for him to place the cookie in it. It wasn't overlong that you realized the male was out for revenge due to this morning's events. Before you could even delay his actions, he drew his mouth guard down and tossed the sweet treat in his mouth. You had enough of his personality, causing you to clench your fist and hurl it at him. However, he managed to engulf your smaller hand in his.
"Pay-pay b-b-back is a *tic* bitch," he spat, practically throwing your arm towards the wall which made you stumble a bit. You wanted to get the last word in but he had already made it to the end of the hallway.