ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

(Y/N)'s POV

After settling the unimportant dispute in Ben's room, I began my journey back to my own room. It was a necessity to prepare for tonight's events. Looking down at the information on the tiny paper, I took a sharp turn around the corner of the hall. A small scoff was vocalized once my head made contact with a firm object, the scoff suggested that it was human. When I glanced up, it was none other than the male who lectured me earlier. Maksy. He scrutinized my figure closely, then peered down at the pathetic looking paper in my hands. He placed his own hand out and wiggled his fingers, beckoning for me to hand it to him. He snatched the paper from my fingertips, and inspected the beneficial information on it. The intensity of setting eased into a more relaxing one.

"Well done," He congratulated with a small nod, and turned the paper to its back to soak in the rest. I was thoroughly astounded once those words were forced from his masked lips, there was even a proud grin spread across my features. He wasn't one to praise people for their hard work, that's what made it all the more better. This confirmed I was on the right track. He then slipped the paper back into my hands before moving past me to the direction I had come from.
"I'm getting something to eat," he uttered plainly, however figuratively stating that he wanted me to go with him. So, I tagged along for the small stroll.

"I'm thinking about doing this tonight," I announced, taking one more glimpse at the paper before shoving it into my pocket. I felt it was more than necessary to carry out this small chore as quickly as possible. I desired to impress myself.

"You're quick," he chuckled, "I'm not surprised. You are just as hardworking as Hoodie and I," he muttered, stuffing his hands comfortably in pockets.
It was his way of saying that he was glad you were a part of the team, however, he would never admit it.

As we turned the corner, I observed Toby's build standing just a little past Ben's room. I had thought that he was inspecting something on the floor like a bug- since his head was tilted downwards. However, the closer we got the more I could decipher. I noticed a pair of small arms around his neck, and another person standing intimately before him.

"Ew," Masky groaned heavily. He even put his hand atop his black, fabricated eyes to demonstrate his disgust.

I examined the display of affection, my mind cheering blissfully for the two. I was over joyful that Clockwork finally mustered the strength to confront her feelings. Although, my stomach dropped to the floor like I was going to hurl, and my heart jumped violently in my chest. I felt my world suffocating. I've never felt this way. Why now?

"So you two are official, huh?" I questioned, smiling past that gut wrenching feeling. I couldn't help but feel like there was a hidden meaning to the sensation. Was I sensing Toby's intention of hurting Clockly?

"You could say that! I just confessed my feelings," Clocky cheered, rubbing the back of her neck as she stood close to Toby. Her face was still a crimson hue from the kiss.

"Congrats, I hope for the best," I crossed my fingers, giving a toothy grin to show my glee. I looked towards Masky, who just shook his head and took his leave.

"Don't let it interfere with work," Maksy waved lazily before disappearing to the kitchen.

Toby stood in one place breathing shallowly, it was as though the kiss was slowly turning him into a gargoyle. I watched his corpse like stated and rolled my eyes. There was something abnormal happening with Toby's brain, but I just read it as the overwhelming shock that his crush actually kissed him. I bid my farewells to Clocky, although I noticed a small shift from the Toby statue. Toby started backing away silently, which led to his speedy disappearance. Clockly just laughed lightly and followed him, thinking it was some game. Something unnatural was occurring. I just shook my head and quickly sprinted to meet Masky in the kitchen. In that moment I realized how much they actually meant to each other. It was sweet to see that two serial killers could love.