4

⚠️blood, swear words, cringe alert I made this a year ago⚠️

"I will" Logan said.

"What do you not understand about you being off the team!" Clay yelled.

"I know I'm off the team but I just wanted to give it a try Clay" Logan said.

"Like hell you ain't!" Clay yelled.

"George?" Logan said

"Okay" George said walking towards Logan "And so you know I'm not scared of you, even if you kick my ass right now on the court" George whispered to Logan.

"Let's get started" Logan said then George walked back across from Logan.

"George you don't have to do this" Clay said.

"Game on Logan" George said starting to spin the ball on his finger.

Clays heart dropped. He knew how this was gonna end, and it wouldn't look pretty...

Logan started to run at George to get the ball and George moved to the side "Just grab the ball Logan."

Logan continued to run at George then he moved to the side again, Logan just kept running after George but he didn't grab the ball. Logan started to get really irritated and pissed.

"Come and get me Logan" George said walking up the bleachers and Logan ran after.

George stepped on one of the bleachers while the basketball was still spinning in hand and Logan was in front of George...

"No where to go George" Logan said.

"Try again" George threw the ball up in the air towards the basketball hoop. Then George started backflipped of the bleachers and landed on the floor. Then George ran towards the hoop and the basketball landed through the hoop and landed on George's finger still spinning.

Clay started to clap...

Logan then jumped off the bleachers started to run after George again and still didn't get the ball. Then the two were back where they started, but then Logan ran at George again but this time tackling him to the floor like a football player. The ball went out of George's hand and George fell to the floor.

Clay stood up with his crutches and sped towards them. Clay pushed Logan off of George, and got onto his knees. George's bottom lip started to bleed, and their was a scratch on his cheek that was bleeding.

"You dick he's bleeding!" Clay yelled.

"Logan get off this court now!" Coach blew the whistle and walked towards George.

"George?" Clay said.

"Get out of my way Clay" George pushed Clay out of the way and stood up.

"Are you okay George?" Coach asked.

"I'm fine" George said grabbing his things and left the court into the hallway but Clay got up and grabbed his crutches and went after him.

George and Clay were in the hallway, Clay didn't stop chasing George...

"George!" Clay yelled and George stopped.

"What Clay?" George said.

"What the hell happened out there?" Clay walked closer.

"Just leave me alone" George continued to walk.

The George paused and saw some in front of him...

"George what happened are you okay?"

"I'm okay Sapnap" George said.

"What happened?" Sapnap looked at Clay.