11

⚠️swear words⚠️

Clay still had no idea what was going on, he only knew that he was not gonna go horseback riding...

"We're here" George parked in the middle of no where. There was a big red and white barn it was pretty, but not Clays how do you say it.

thing...

George and Clay got out of the car walking towards the barn "Get ready."

George and Clay walked up to the fence and watched Sapnap riding his horse...

"Sapnap!" George yelled.

Sapnap saw George and patted on his horse and the horse walked towards the two...

"Hello George and Clay" Sapnap said.

"Hello" Clay said.

"We need to get him on a horse" George put his hands on Clays shoulders.

"No, no we don't"

"Okay come on back" Sapnap said getting off his horse walking towards the barn and the two males and Sapnap's horse followed.

They all walked inside the barn, there were many horses in stables. The horses were many colors, brown, black, white, some with different colored stripes.

"What about Tucker?" Sapnap asked.

"Perfect pick" George said.

"Okay I will get him out" Sapnap said opening one of the stables.

"Don't worry Tucker is a nice horse so you won't get hurt as much unless if you piss him off" George said.

"How fun" Clay said sarcastically.

"Here he is okay this is Tucker, Clay" Sapnap came out with a pretty white horse.

"Okay let's go outside" George started to walk outside and everyone followed him including Sapnap's and Clays horses.

"Do I have to do this?" Clay asked.

"Yes" George said "Have you ever ridden a horse before?"

"Nope."

"Okay first put your left foot up here" George patted on the little flat surface that was apart of the white horses gear.

Clay followed George's instructions...

"Okay now put throw your other leg over the horse and put it in the other one" George said.

Clay so far was good on the instructions...

"Now hold on here" George picked up the leash part of the horse, and Clay grabbed it "Now your on a horse."

"Is it supposed to be spinning like this?" Clay said looking at horse because it keeps spinning in circles.

"Let me help you out" George patted on Tucker and the horse went running and Clay fell off the horse.

"Dickhead" Clay swore under his breath.

George walked over, hovering over Clay "I told you to hold on."

"Quit standing there and help me up" Clay said.