13

⚠️swear words, drowning, the word missing, cuts⚠️

It's was morning time 7AM exact. There was a loud siren that woke everyone up.

"Clay wake up" Punz whispered tapping on Clays shoulder.

"What is it?" Clay asked.

"A kid is missing do you not hear the siren" Punz said.

Clay rose up from the bed and started to look at all of the kids...

"Everyone wake up!" Punz said loudly dinging the cowbell "Form into a line."

All the kids seemed scared from the siren but they formed into a line anyways..

"Out the door come on" Punz said opening the door and all the kids got out and Clay followed.

Once they we're outside Lara was by all the kids and the counselors were on the other side...

"Kids go by Lara and listen to her instructions" Punz pointed at Lara and all the kids went by her.

"What is going on?" Clay asked.

"One of the kids are missing" Punz said running towards the other cabin members and Clay followed.

All the cabin members were by each other talking...

"Whose kid is missing?" Punz asked.

"Sapnap and George's kid" Niki said.

"Which one?" Clay asked.

"Zack" Poki said.

"Where is George and Sapnap anyways?" Punz asked.

A door slammed open from one of the cabins. It was the purple cabin and who came out was Sapnap and George. Sapnap was yelling at George, but it looked like he ignored him.

"George are you out of your mind!" Sapnap yelled while walking beside George.

George and Sapnap were walking to the stables and all the counselors followed. George opened the door to the stables.

"George talk to me!" Sapnap yelled.

"Sapnap I know I'm out of my mind but this is the only way one of the kids are missing, it worse because it's one of our kids!"

"So it's our responsibility to find him, so that's what I'm gonna do!" George yelled at Sapnap.

"George what are you doing?" Clay asked.

"He's going to find him, alone" Sapnap said.

"George are you out of your damn mind!" Clay yelled.

George walked up to one of the horses and put a saddle on the horse but it was a struggle, the horse didn't look trained yet...

"George that horse isn't trained, you could hurt yourself badly!" Punz yelled.

"But it's the fastest horse we have!"

George got the saddle on the horse and got onto the horse, the horse jumped up and pushed George back but George was still on...

"George that horse isn't trained!" Punz yelled.

"Then I will train him on my way there" George said.

"George don't do this we can find another way to find him" Clay said.

"I will be fine I promise" George said "I am gonna find him."

"Take this then so we can keep contact" Sapnap said giving George a walkie talkie.