47

⚠️ADHD medication, swear words⚠️

Tomorrow was prom. George had never been to a prom before so he was excited. The brunette laid peacefully in his bed tracing the even lines on his ceiling in boredom.

"Gogy!" Tommy yelled as he barged into George's room.

"Yes Tommy?" George asked as he looked at the ceiling.

"Can I go to Dristas house?" Tommy yelled.

"Sure, actually I'll come with you" George sat up and got out of bed.

"Okay we'll come on, come on!" Tommy yelled "I don't wanna be late for the MCC I wanna watch DanTDM play!"

"Okay, okay, okay, let's go" George grabbed his phone and keys and rushed downstairs with Tommy.

George quickly locked the house as he turned around, Tommy was gone. George walked away from the house and Tommy was already sprinting to Clays and Dristas house. Tommy ran across the road, completely passing the cars.

"Tommy what the hell" George yelled as he ran after Tommy.

"Come on Gogy we're gonna be late!" Tommy yelled.

George and Tommy arrived at Clays and Dristas house, Tommy quickly knocked on the door...

"Drista open up now!" Tommy banged on the door.

"Your here, just in time" Drista opened the door for George and Tommy "Oh hi George."

"What. the. hell" George panted.

"Do you need some water?" Drista asked George.

"Yes, that would be lovely" George said as we followed Drista into the kitchen.

"Here" Drista said giving a water bottle to George.

"Thank you" George started to chug halfway through the water.

Random heavy metal music started to blast loudly, it scared everybody in the house...

"What is the fucking awful music!" Tommy yelled covering his eyes.

"Clay!" Drista yelled "Clay turn off the god awful music!"

The music then turned off, and someone started to come downstairs...

"Clay you need to stop playing-" Drista turned around at the stairs and looked at the person who came downstairs.

"Woah your fucking Ninja that plays fornite!" Tommy yelled looking at Clay.

Everyone stared at Clay, his hair was different. Clays hair was regularly blonde but the tips of his hair were dyed electric blue, it actually looked really cool...

"Clay why is your hair a tiny bit blue?" Drista asked.

"What, oh yeah I dyed it" Clay said "You like it?"

"Yeah it looks cool" George said.

"Yeah it looks suitable" Drista said in confusion.

"Do we have chocolate milk?" Clay asked.

"Um I don't know, go and check" Drista said.

"Check what?" Clay asked.

"Chocolate milk, you asked remember" Drista said.

"Oh yeah, I want some chocolate milk" Clay looked into the fridge.

"What have you've been doing upstairs?" George asked.

"Chocolate milk"  Clay grabbed a carton of chocolate milk then turned around "What, did you say something?"

George was confused, Clay seemed like himself but didn't at the same time. George had never seen him like this, George was confused...