43

⚠️mention of ADHD, swear words, dirty jokes⚠️

Today was the day George, Clay, Sapnap, and Kai we're gonna become teachers. George had a simple light blue vest with a white dress shirt underneath. George arrived at the school ten minutes early and already Sapnap was sprinting towards him...

"George!" Sapnap yelled.

"Suspenders, really Sapnap?" George said.

Sapnap definitely took the role as a math teacher seriously. Sapnap's had a long sleeve dress shirt on with a black tie, he also had black pants with black suspenders. His shoes looked really shiny, like he shined them yesterday...

"Fuck off, I like my suspenders" Sapnap said "Anyways have you've seen Clay today?"

"No I just got here, why?" George asked.

"Everyone at school has been whispering about Clay, saying he looks fine as hell" Sapnap said "People are calling him Mr. Hottie."

"Really?" George said.

"Uh yeah" Sapnap said "People are going after your mans."

"We broke up Sapnap" George said.

"Then explain your little make out session" Sapnap said.

"Either way people are gonna talk about him that way, Im dating the most popular guy out of the whole school."

"True that" Sapnap said "Anyways we gotta go, we got kids to teach."

"Okay have fun Mr. Daniels" George chuckled.

"Shut up" Sapnap chuckled as he walked away.

3 hours later...

George's finished his second class of the day, people really enjoyed his class. Everyone had questions about him dating Clay and what it's like, it was interesting. George sat back down in his seat as he got a text message.

George smiled and waited a few minutes and responded with 'Yeah I'm on lunch break now, why do you ask?' George hadn't seen or talked to him today so this was a nice thing to look forward to after his second teaching class

Clays third class was about to start, he gazed at his phone as he texted George. George had responded with 'Yeah I'm on lunch break now, why do you ask?' Clay smirked as he started to type again...

 George had responded with 'Yeah I'm on lunch break now, why do you ask?' Clay smirked as he started to type again