37

⚠️swear words, shock bracelet⚠️

George and Clay had been together for a week now, everything was going well. Clay stayed up all night working on something for Sapnap. It was morning and in a few minutes Sapnap was gonna be at Clays house. Clay was in the garage still working on the thing for Sapnap. A car parked in front of Clay, since he was in the garage. The car door flew open and it was Sapnap.

"Hey man" Sapnap waved as he walked towards Clay.

"Hi" Clay said as he grabbed tweezers from the tool box.

Clay had the garage door open to let some air in, it was refreshing. Tools were scattered around the table Clay was standing by...

"How's it going with the shock bracelet?" Sapnap asked.

"Good so far, it will probably be done in a hour or so" Clay said, then Sapnap's phone started to ring.

"Hey George, what's up?" Sapnap asked as he held the phone up to his ear.

Meanwhile Clay wasn't paying attention, he was busy searching through his tool box...

"I'm at your boyfriends house" Sapnap said and he leaned against the table.

Once Clay found the screwdriver he grabbed a new piece that could buzz the shock bracelet, and started to attach it...

"Okay see you soon" Sapnap said as he hung up the phone "Your boyfriend is coming over."

"Okay" Clay said as a slight burst of energy popped when Sapnap said 'your boyfriend'.

Few minutes later George arrived and he walked towards Clay "Hi Sapnap."

"Hi George" Sapnap said.

"Hi" George said he he kissed Clays cheek.

"Hi" Clay said "Hey honey can you grab that big screwdriver back there please?"

"Sure" George said as he smiled at the nickname Clay gave him.

"Honey? Good for you man" Sapnap whispered as he patted on Clays arm.

"Shut up Sapnap" Clay said as he continued to work on the shock bracelet.

"So I see things are going well with George" Sapnap said.

George continued to look for the screw driver then he started to overhear Clay and Sapnap's conversation...

"Yeah things are going well."

"He makes you happy doesn't he?" Sapnap said.

"Yeah he does, I'm a lucky guy huh?" Clay smiled as he looked at George looking for the screw driver.

"Hell yeah you are, George has had the biggest crush on you for a while" Sapnap said "I've never seen him this happy."

"You haven't?" Clay looked up at Sapnap.

"No, your the first person he's been with Clay" Sapnap said "What about you?"

"Well he's the first guy I've ever been with, but I've only dated one girl that didn't last long" Clay said.

"Why not?" Sapnap asked.

"Because she wasn't the one."

"Then who is?" Sapnap asked as he saw Clay look at George and smiled "Oh."

"Yeah, oh" Clay giggled as he looked back at the bracelet.

George stopped eavesdropping on the conversation, and he couldn't find the screwdriver "I can't find the screwdriver."