32

⚠️swear words⚠️

George went to school today, late. George rushed his clothes on, and rushed downstairs. He made a list for Tommy on what to eat and money for whatever he wants to buy. George was doomed, Sapnap had his old car. The walk to school was 10 minutes, and skateboard would be slight less. So he chose skateboard. Once George arrived he rode his skateboard into the school like a complete dumbass. George stopped his skateboard once he caught a glimpse of the principal in front him. He could spot that ugly brown vest anywhere, brown was not his color once so ever. His shoes looked terrible too, he just needed a new wardrobe in general. And maybe a shower.

"Davidson what a surprise."

"H-Hi Principal Turner" George awkwardly smiled. He had no idea on what to say at that moment of time.

"That's detention, see you after school" Turner said writing a detention note for George then took his skateboard "And I will give this back after detention."

"Just my luck" George chuckled awkwardly, he just wanted his day to be over with.

"I will see you in detention, now get to class" The principal started to leave.

"Shit" George whispered as he watched the principal leave with his skateboard. Hey at least he gets his skateboard back after detention.

1 hour later...

Clay sat in Geometry class like any other day, he was completely zoned out. Clay was drifting off into no where. Geometry he absolutely hated, the teacher was rude, the overwhelming homework, and just Geometry in general.

"Clay."

"Clay?"

"Clay!" Someone yelled slamming books onto his desk that made Clay jump. It felt like Clays heart skipped five beats, it scared the absolute life out of him.

"Yes Mrs. Pierce" Clay said.

"What's the answer?" The teacher asked.

"I don't know Ma'am, what is the answer?" Clay asked as he fumbled with his pencil.

"Clay are you even paying attention?" Pierce asked.

"Clearly he isn't, he doesn't know a goddamn thing" A random student said.

"Oh shut the fuck up Vick like you know anything about Geometry" Clay rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure about that cause you didn't answer the question if I'm correct?" Vick said with a evil smirk on his face.

"Oh you fucking bitch-" Clay stood up getting his fists ready to fight.

"Clay!" The teacher yelled, than Clay looked at her "That's detention."

"Whatever like I care" Clay said as he sat back down.

"Do you want to make that two days of detention?"

"No ma'am" Clay said.

"That's what I thought, Principal Turner will be happy to see you in detention" The teacher wrote a detention note for Clay "Again."

"Ooh have fun man" A student said.

"Oh shut up" Clay said as he held the detention note in his hand.

Clay was used to detention so he really didn't care. It was only an extra hour or two of school so it wasn't that bad. But it was annoying you just have to sit there, and do nothing. Except homework which was boring as hell to Clay.

7 hours later...

Clay arrived at detention not to long ago, the principal said once the other student was here the detention clock would start. The detention clock is a clock the counts down there time left of detention. Once it dings their free to go.