41

⚠️swear words, alcohol, underage drinking⚠️

George looked around the house for Tommy, he hasn't seen him all day. He wasn't in his room, did he go to Clays and not tell him. George really didn't wanna face Clay, they just broke up. Who would see their ex the next day after a break up. George still wanted to know if Tommy was safe, and okay. George grabbed his phone and started to dial Tommy's number, there was no answer. George ended up calling Tommy five times, not a single one of them got answered. George really didn't wanna see Clay, but he is only gonna check to see if Tommy is there. It will be quick. George put on some jeans and left the house. George wondered how Clay was doing with the breakup, it's doesn't matter he needs to focus on where Tommy is. George ran towards Clays house, he did not expect once he woke up he would have to run to his ex house. George would have to get used to saying ex, his did he already miss Clay. George was still mad at Clay from yesterday, but heartbroken. It that even an emotion, mad and heartbroken...

George arrived at Clays house, he ran towards the front door. Clays car was there so Clay was there, just great. George didn't wanna face Clay but he had to, there was no other choice. George started to pound on the door, like he was the police. George didn't stop knocking on the door, where was everybody.

The door then flew open "What the hell George, you had me thinking you were the fucking police!"

George could tell the voice anywhere, it was Clay. Clay looked like he had just gotten woken up, messy hair and everything. Clay was shirtless and in grey sweatpants. George almost was gonna kiss him right there on the spot, he really missed him and it's only been one day since the breakup...

"Is Tommy here?" George asked, failing to not look Clay in the eye.

"No, isn't he with Drista at your house?" Clay asked.

He wasn't at his house and neither was Drista, George lost a teenager a for real minor "Oh god."

"George what's going on?" Clay asked.

"Forget it, I'll find them myself" George left as he started to dial Tommy's number again.

"George wait!" Clay quickly out on a green hoodie and followed the brunette known as his ex "George!"

"Forget it Clay!" George yelled back as he continued to dial Tommy's number.

"You can't just wake me up from a nap, knock on the door like the fucking police, and say the Tommy or Drista isn't at your house!" Clay yelled.

"I didn't even tell you that" George said.

Clay ran in front of George "But I'm right aren't I?"

"I don't need to tell you shit, you broke up with me remember" George said walking past Clay.

"We'll if it involves my fucking sister you need to tell me!" Clay yelled as he ran towards George, George was a unbelievably fast walker.

"Fine if it helps you I lost a fucking 15 soon to be 16 year old, and now I don't know where the fuck Drista is!" George turned around facing Clay.

"Happy now Clay!" George yelled, a single tear roamed down George's face "God how could I be so fucking stupid."

"George don't say that, we'll find them" Clay said.

"Clay they could be anywhere, for god sakes they probably went to fucking Disney World!"

"Highly unlikely."

"Clay just go back home" George said.

"No George, I'm gonna help you!" Clay said loudly "I don't care if we broke up, your still my friend and if this involves Drista I'm helping!"