7

Clay and Logan weren't gonna be at school today. It was gonna be weird without them because Logan always bullies George and Clay sometimes talks to George. It was gonna be a big difference.

George started to drive to school like every single day. There was two more week of school two more weeks until summer. He wouldn't have to put up with Logan's crap for a long time. Once George got to school Sapnap already waiting for him.

"Finally what took you so long?" Sapnap said.

"Sapnap this is the usual time I get here" George walked to his locker.

"Well not this week because Logan won't be here" Sapnap said.

"True it already feels weird not being pushed around or yelled at" George said.

"Well get used to it, you have a week to be free from Logan" Sapnap said.

"And Clay too" George said.

"Yeah I guess but we don't talk to Clay much" Sapnap said.

"Well I do, we only talk for a little" George said.

"You do?"

"Yeah I guess, I mean I went over his house yesterday" George said.

"Mhm" Sapnap nodded his head.

"B-But only to see if he was okay after the fight"

"George it's okay if you like him, I mean everyone does" Sapnap said.

"What no, why would I, no I don't why would say such a thing" George itched his head.

"Sureee" Sapnap said.

"I-I gotta go to class bye" George started to leave.

"You didn't grab your books George" Sapnap said.

"Heh yeah I forgot my books let me just grab those" George started to open his locker as Sapnap chuckled "Okay byeeee" George waved goodbye.

"Bye George" Sapnap laughed as he closed George's locker because he 'forgot' apparently.

As George was walking to his first class of the day he bumped into someone...

"Oh my god I am so sorry" George said picking up his books and looked up.

"Here take my hand" The six foot one male with medium length black hair with purple tips reached his hand out to George and grabbed it.

"Thanks" George grabbed his hand and the other guy pulled him up "Aren't you one of Clays friends?"

"Yeah I'm Kai nice to meet you" Kai shook George's hand.

"George."

"Weren't you the one who did the cool spin with the basketball?" Kai asked

"Yeah it's nothing really" George said.

"It's nothing, dude that was some major talent" Kai said.

"That's very kind of you" George said "Your probably one of the nicest jocks I have never met."

"Why thank you, besides I don't like people that are pretty rude like Logan" Kai acknowledged "Clay on the other hand is nice but rude in a nice way."

"Sometimes he can get on edge with fighting people though" George chuckled.

"Very true" Kai chuckled with George "I have a feeling we're gonna be very good friends" Kai smiled.

"I agree, maybe at free period I will come watch you guys practice" George said.

"You should it's already boring without Clay and class hasn't even started yet" Kai raised his voice a little.

"Sounds like a plan" George smiled "Anyways I gotta go to class, see you later Kai.

"Bye George" Kai waved and George left.

10 minutes till school ends...

School was almost over, George started to put his books back in his locker...

"Hey George" Some girl came over to George.

"Uh hi" Then George looked over to see who it is "Oh hi Drista I didn't know you go to this school."

"Why would I? My brother goes here" Drista said.

"True" George smiled "What are you doing at this side of school?"

"Grabbing Clays homework" Drista said walking across from George to Clays locker and George followed.

"How are you gonna open the locker?"

"It's simple" Drista grabbed a bobby pin out of her hair and fiddled with the lock then it opened.

"You did that so easily" George said.

"It's easy, I could do it in my sleep" Drista said grabbing Clays homework and closing Clays locker.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" George asked.

"Sure" Drista said.

"Here I will take that" George grabbing Clays pound of homework.

"Thanks George" Drista said.

"Let's go" George said going out to his car with Drista.

As George was driving Drista controlled the music, which was Olivia Rodrigo and her 'Sour' album which was also George's favorite. They had something in common.

5 minutes later...

George had his bag hanging on his shoulder and Clays homework in hand as Drista opened the door.

"Clay I'm home get down here!" Drista yelled closing the door behind George.

"How was school?" Clay said coming down the stairs, he had a dark blue shirt on with some random shorts on "Oh George, what are you doing here?"

"I drove Drista home, and grabbed your homework for the week" George said.

"Well I grabbed your homework, then George decided to hold it" Drista said.

"Whatever" George said "Well here's your homework" George gave Clays homework to Clay.

"Thanks" Clay grabbed the homework and set it on the table "Do you wanna stay and do homework?" Clay asked.

"Sure" George said sitting down on one of the chairs.

Clay say next to George. They started to do their homework, clearly Clay need help from George because he understood none of it. I mean none. Unlike George he finished all of his home in a hour since he was pretty smart. It actually helped out Clay a lot.

928 words :)