count to 10 - part 2

A/N- im so sorry it's taken me so long to update but here u go👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

"Y/N stop!"
The voice was too far away for you to hear and you expected it to be wanda trying to talk you into staying but you didn't care anyway. There was no reason that could make you want to stay at that place another day and be constantly reminded of everything you had lost in the last 10 minutes. You continued walking and after a while your brain registered the voice and you stopped in your tracks. It was natasha.

"Stop please..."
You could hear the gut wrenching sounds of the red head breaking down not too far behind you but for some reason you kept walking. You're not even sure why you are still walking because all you wanted was to run into her arms and tell her it's okay but still- you kept walking
'Please'
the word shot right through you, you had barely ever heard natashas voice so close to breaking point and you couldn't walk away from her any further. you stopped in your tracks and held your shaking breath. natashas heavy breathing also paused for a quick second as you both assessed the situation. you turned to see your girlfriend with tears streaming down her face 'god shes even gorgeous when she's crying' you thought to yourself and hoped she was thinking the same but you knew you had the ugliest cry ever. You opened your mouth slightly, about to talk but before you could she cut you off.

"Y/N, im. I am so sorry. What happened back there it - it wasn't me and I didn't mean to hurt you. I could never mean to hurt you. What I did was wrong and stupid. Oh my god it was so fucking stupid and I would totally understand if you never wanted to see me again and if you wanted to get your things and leave and never come back but I will spend the rest of my life trying to prove to you that i love you. I love you and look y/n,  I know I'm not what people dream of in a partner. I'm complicated, messy, cold. But I try my best hey? And I promise that if you find it somewhere in yourself to give me a second chance, that I will spend everyday being the best person I can be for you because y/n, you are truly the best thing to ever happen in my life. Nobody else even comes close. Nobody else knows my favourite Beatles song, or that modern family is my guilty pleasure, nobody else knows the exact spot on my back that i like to be scratched or the part of my neck I love to be kissed. Nobody else even knows the side of me that loves nothing more than romcom marathons and dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light. I don't walk around with anybody else's initials hanging around my neck or go around stealing anyone else's hoodies. It's all you y/n. It's all for y-mmph'

The space between the two of you closed as you pushed your lips against hers gently; she parted hers in request which of course you accepted and the two of you sunk into eachother for what felt like forever. Eventually you pulled back;
'It's okay. I forgive you. Sorry for being a dick'
The older woman broke down with tears of relief at your words and you let out a breathy sigh.
'Nat baby, It's okay'
You pulled her in and she practically dissolved into your chest and you just held her-you missed the warmth of her against your body and as her breathing began to regulate again you whispered softly into her ear
'I'm never letting you go again.'
'Promise?' She offered weakly.
'Promise'
With that, she regained strength and squeezed you tightly before connecting her irresistible emerald eyes with yours-
"You do know my answer to your question right... if I still love you?"
"Wh- yeah i- I know' forgetting entirely that you'd asked her mid argument
"Good, because I cant go another second in this world thinking that you don't"
There was a small silence and you processed the fact that for a split second you actually believed she didn't love you.
'I love you."
She said softly, eyes plastered on yours but your eyes had shifted to your fingers that were entangled with her rings( you always played with her jewellery when you were anxious, she liked it and it helped you, so win/win). You looked up as she said it and a single tear rolled down your cheek which she caught carefully with her free hand. Natasha has told you she loved you many times before this but this felt different. This felt like it meant so much more than it had previously and you knew from that moment in, that your relationship would only be stronger.
" I love you too tasha"
And you knew you meant it. She was the love of your life and you'd do anything and everything for this woman. You smiled at her lovingly and she returned the expression, wrapping her hand around your waist as you held onto her as if there were no tomorrow.
You walked in comfortable silence back to the compound and that was all it took for you both to have forgiven eachother. Honestly-both of you had forgotten what even started the fight but it didn't matter anymore. Because you had eachother and there was a joint understanding that no matter what. Everything was going to be okay. It was always going to be okay.

——————————————————————

A/N- sooooo hope ur happy w me xoxo, should i make this into its own story or just more oneshots?? lmk!:)