school sucks.

'I'll take her home for today' Natasha explained to your principal as you sat next to her in his office, visibly holding back tears.
'I think that'd be best Ms. Romanoff... hope to see you back tomorrow y/n' your principal replied.
You nodded, stood up slowly and walked out of the room as nat and the principal exchanged goodbyes.

Your bag sat heavily on your shoulders and you felt like breaking down then and there. You hated school. Hated it. The kids, the teachers, the overwhelming workload. All of it. You were always the happy one too so you just shook off the stress and discontent to put everyone else before yourself (again). Nat always saw when things were getting hard though-shes your girlfriend, it's gon'sta happen- and she can calm you down better than anyone else. She didn't see it this time though. Maybe she was busier  or maybe you hid it really well this time but either way, she didn't see it. This caused a full blown panic attack in a science lesson on some random Wednesday afternoon. You had no idea what pushed you off the edge but something in that lesson did and that's how you ended up here. Speed walking toward natashas parked car before anyone at school saw you 'embarrass' yourself any further.

Nat walked quickly behind you and once you both settled in your seats, she silently drove out of the car park and up the road to a currently empty park. Once you both had privacy she turned the car off and looked over at you sympathetically. As soon as your eyes met, all the tears you had been holding in came pouring out of you and didn't stop. With the console in between you two nat couldn't pull you into one of her warm comforting hugs as she always did, so instead she held your hand and stroked her thumb over your knuckles gently, whilst bringing your foreheads to rest on eachother.
'School sucks' she whispered and you hummed agreeingly.  You both just sat like that for a while and let you release all the emotion that had been building up inside of you as she gently pushed back the hair from your face with her free hand.

Once you were pretty much all cried out she pulled back and you sank into your seat as natasha sat upright and looked over at you, hand still in hers, and asked,
'Why didn't you tell me it was getting bad again'
...
'Y/n..?'

You looked her in the eyes and frowned, trying to reply with any composure you had in you,
'I don't know.. I thought you'd just pick up on it at some point or maybe I didn't even notice it was that bad and, oh my god I just expected you to know, that was so mean, tash I'm so sorry I shouldn't have put that on you but I just I don't know how to handle it and I guess it all got a bit much and-'
'Shh, ssh, baby, it's okay. I'm here now. It's all gonna be okay.'
What you hadnt noticed whilst rambling like a crazy person was that natasha had climbed over the cars console to sit next to you, and she pulled you into her embrace whilst whispering soft shushing sounds into your ear which calmed you down entirely.
'its okay. im here' she whispered as you pushed yourself in as close to her as possible, her hands running comfortingly through your soft hair.

'How about we take tomorrow off? Heh? Movie day for you and me methinks?'
You smile lovingly at your girlfriend, eyes red from the crying.
'Methinks' you reply weakly.
'Aaight then. Guess im gonna have to climb back over this console if we wanna go get snacks aren't i love?'
You chuckled softly and so did nat.

She sat back down and put her hand softly on your cheek, stroking it with her thumb;
'You're gonna be just fine darling. Everything works out in the end, and hey- im not going anywhere am I?'
You shook your head and she pulled you in for a soft kiss before flipping the switch on the ignition and heading toward the store.

'Thank you tasha.' you whispered
'Always, anything for my girl'
'I love you'
'I love you more y/n l/n'

_______________________________

a/n idek what this is but i don't wanna go back to school and im guessing lots of u feel the same way lol so here this is. yay?

if anyone needs to talk or anything at all please dm me here or over on insta
@/mylqves (i also post awesome edits wink wink). Anyways I love you, you are enough,  have a lovely day/night <33