First Heat⚠️

After the seven boys have had breakfast, they all sit together in the living room and watch TV or sit on their cell phones. They have their day off today but they have nothing planned so they decided to stay in the dorm.

Suddenly the six elders feel an overwhelming heat and smell very strong pheromones. They looked around and notice that they all smell the same. Only one person just lies there staring at the screen.

Mark was first noticing that the strong, sweet scent is coming from Jisung. Jisung now also seems to feel his warmth. He suddenly gets very hot and his private area starts to pulsate. He notices that his erection is slowly pushing through his tight pants. He quickly grabs a pillow and puts it over his crotch, hoping that no one will notice anything, but Mark has been watching him the whole time.

The pheromones really wake up the alphas and they search for the reason for the sweet scent until their eyes finally get caught on Jisung, who is still trying  to suppress his erection. Mark is the first to speak to the boy. "Jisung, I think it's best if you go to your room."

He tries to distract the others, but even his own alpha slowly comes out of him. Jisung can't be told twice and dashes to his room and locks the door. "It looks like our Maknae is an Omega," says Haechan, who asks for the sweet scent. "And he's got his first heat," says Renjun. "What should we do? Jisung can't get rid of it if he's not satisfied," says Haechan.

Mark thinks for a moment and then comes to a decision. "It's best if only one person takes care of it. We don't want the little one scared and it would be too much to take 6 hungry alphas the first time." "And who has honor and can be the first?" Asks Chenle, who is still trying to wave the pheromones away from under his nose.

"We wouldn't be NCT Dream if we didn't decide with rock, paper, scissors", Jeno says. The others agree and begin. The first to leave the group is Jaemin, who is visibly disappointed. Then Jeno and Haechan fly out. There are only Mark, Chenle and Renjun left. They stand up and shout 'rock, paper, scissors' and instantly you have a winner.

Mark...

Mark stares at his fist and sees the other two with their "paper" hands. He doesn't know whether to be happy or worried. He is the oldest and once his Alpha has awakened, he can no longer hold back. "Oh man, I would have loved to see Baby Sungie under me," says Chenle.

"Well, our leader was obviously better," says Haechan, giving Mark a devilish grin. Mark ignores the whining of the others and makes his way to Jisung.

While the other guys were deciding who could get hold of Jisung, Jisung tried to get his erection under control.

He tried to give himself a handjob, but it didn't work even when he lay down on his bed and tried to stick his long, thin fingers slowly into his pink hole and pushed them in and out again and again, he still had the heat and erection.He just can't satisfy himself.

He is now lying desperately in his bed with hot tears on his face. Suddenly he hears the door open and he stares into the face of Mark, who looks a little sweaty. Mark looks straight into Jisung's eyes. "H-Hyung, it doesn't stop. I-It h-hurts."

Mark sighs and gets the little one off the bed. He takes him in his arms and gently strokes his hair. He's having a hard time holding back, but he doesn't know how much longer. "Don't worry,  I'll help you, but you have to trust me. Can you do that for me?" He asks the little boy, who is still crying. Jisung just nods and hopes it will stop soon.

Mark takes the boy by the hand and pulls him into his single room, where he immediately locks the door. "Jisung, I may not be able to hold back, but if you can't or don't want to, tell me immediately. I'll try to be careful." Then he gives Jisung one last loving kiss on the cheek.

Jisung trusts his hyung. Mark will know what he's doing. He just trusts him blindly. Without knowing what he's going to do, but  he could guess.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next capitel will be HOT⚠️

So if you can't cope with something like that, you'd better not read it.

~ chichi