The morning after 💚

Jisung wakes up due to pain in his butt.He gently opens his eyes and looks around. At first he didn't notice anything, but when he realized that he was still naked and not lying in his bed, the little Omega was scared.

Jisung sits up in a flash and pulls the blanket over his upper body. He looks to his side and sees nothing. Whoever was in bed with him yesterday is gone now.

Jisung tries very hard to remember last night, but the last thing he can remember is sitting in the living room with his hyungs watching TV.

Jisung hits his head lightly, hoping it will bring his memory back, but it's all black. He doesn't know anything anymore.

The little Omega gets scared and starts to cry. What happened yesterday? His whole body hurts and then all the hickeys and the little bite marks. Who did this to him and why?

Then the door opens and he looks into Mark's with his glassy eyes. Only now does the boy notice that he is in Mark's single room.

"Mark what happened?" Mark looks at the boy with big eyes. 'Has he forgotten everything?'

"Y-You can't remember last night?" Mark comes out, puzzled. Jisung just shakes his head slightly. Now the first tears are running out of his eyes and Mark doesn't know what to do.

'If I tell him the truth, he'll be scared.' Mark chews his lip nervously. Then the door opens again and Haechan and Chenle come in. They see the naked boy sitting in bed crying and look in amazement at Mark, who just shakes his head.

"Jisungie go to your bed first. We'll talk later. You need some rest first," suggests Mark first. Jisung just nods. Mark gives him his clothes and then disappears into the living room with Chenle and Haechan.

All three fall on the sofa and sigh. "He can't remember anything," throws Mark into the room. "Seriously?" Chenle says a little louder. Mark just throws the boy a death glare. Chenle swallows hard and then just nods.

"What should we do now? Jisung had his first time yesterday and that with you, Mark-hyung. He will despair," says Haechan.

Mark sighs heavily and puts his hands in front of his face. "I know." Then you hear a door open and a few seconds later another close. "He has to rest first and then we'll see."

In the meantime, Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun have now also entered the living room and see three desperate faces. "What's going on here?" Asks Renjun. "Wasn't the sex with Jisung so good or why do you look so depressed Mark?", Jeno now says.

Jaemin opens his eyes and sits down next to Mark. "Did you hurt him?" He asks his neighbor in a panic. Mark just shakes his head.

The three newcomers tilt their heads to one side and give the other three a confused look.

"He can't remember anything," Chenle says quietly into the room, but they understood exactly and are now also shocked.

"We have to tell him, Mark-hyung."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The chapter is short but I didn't know how to start, but I'm still very happy with the end result.

I hope you like it too.

~ chichi