Hyungs💚

Jisung wides his eyes and looks at his hyungs in panic. "I can't do what if they'll hate me," Jisung speaks frantically.

His hands start to tremble and he nervously bites his lower lip. Haechan quickly takes Jisung's hands and tries to calm the Omega down.

"Because of what? Because you're an Omega instead of an Alpha? They'll never hate you. They love you too much, and so do we." Then Haechan gives the boy, who is still trembling slightly, a kiss on the cheek, which freezes the boy.

Normally Jisung would yell at Haechan for this or at least push him away, but Jisung is ... afraid.

Jisung now knows that he is just an omega and the others are all alphas. He can no longer do anything against them. He has to obey them now, because he knows that if he defended himself he would lose very quickly.

That Jisung does not break off Haechan leaves the others astonished. Jaemin wants to try too. He sits down next to Jisung and pulls the boy out of his lap.

Of course, Jisung flinches briefly, but lets Jaemin do it. Jaemin raises an eyebrow in amazement and looks at his members, who only look back at him in amazement.

Then Jaemin continues. He leans against the younger man's shoulder and gives him a small kiss on the cheek. Jisung only squeaks briefly, but then lowers his head and remains seated.

The others notice that his face is all red and then pinch the boy one by one in the cheek. While they might be amazed at the reaction, you can't resist the cuteness.

"We should go to 127 Dorm now and tell them. The sooner we do it, the sooner it will be over," suggests Mark and the others, including Jisung, agree.

Chenle takes Jisung by the hand and pulls him with them while the others all go ahead and run to the 127 Dorm.

Chenle notices how nervous the little one is and tries to calm him down with cuddles and gentle words, which only partially helps.

When they are all in front of the door, they all take a deep breath before Mark rings the doorbell and Johnny opens it.

"Hello guys, what are you doing here?" But before they can answer, all you can hear is Taeyong crying for his babies. "Ahh my kids finally. Come on, come on." Then he gradually pulls her into the living room.

"So what are you doing here? Not that we wouldn't be happy, on the contrary, but it surprises me a bit," says Yuta.

Then Renjun takes a long breath and starts talking.

"It's about Jisung ... He's an Omega and had his first heat yesterday. We had to help him, so we decided with rocks, paper, scissors who can / should satisfy the boy. Well it became Mark and so it was Mark, the first time from Jisung. "

Jisung covers his face and tries to ignore the looks of his hyungs.

"This morning Jisung forgot everything, but we explained everything to him, after all, everything hurt him and he also had a lot of spots. Well now we thought it would be best if we tell you, fall another heat should break out and you're all there. "

When Renjun has finally finished and comes to rest, the room becomes very quiet.

Jisung, who is sitting on Jaemin's lap, kneads his hands and bites his lip. Johnny then breaks the awkward silence.

"Jisung how do you feel about it?" Then everyone looks at the boy with concern. "I can hardly remember anything. I only feel the pain, but that's not that bad, hyung."

Then everyone's eyes widen when Jisung said "Hyung". The Omega didn't notice it. Mark just shakes his head. The others understand and leave it at that.

"Jisungie you want to go to my room. We Alphas have to talk about something," says Jaehyun, who caresses the boy's hand. "Okay Hyung." Again this "hyung". It's unfamiliar and that's what worries the Alphas.

Jisung gets up and goes into Jaehyun's room. The others wait for the door to close and then begin. "Tell me... are you stupid?", It comes first from Doyoung.

"What should we have done? The heat and pheromones were too strong and we had to stop it," defended Haechan.

"We have to be careful with Jisung. He's only 16 and can drive us all crazy," says Taeyong desperately.

"But what surprises me more, since when has he been so respectful. He has never called me" Hyung "," says Jaehyun.

"It's been since he knew he was an Omega," replied Mark to his Alpha Compade.

"I don't think it's bad," Chenle bursts out. "That was already clear to me, little one," Renjun annoys the little Chinese. "Yah, I'm taller than you," then he sticks his tongue out at his hyung.

"Boys, calm down. We have to clarify how we will continue. We now have a young, uncontrollable Omega in our group."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

~ chichi