Markie~ Hyungie~⚠️

"Nghh ~ hyung ~! "Jisung groans loudly while Mark attacks Jisung's neck, leaving bite marks and hickeys all over the place.

He just can't resist this pearly white and soft skin. He has pressed the little one against the wall and holds Jisung's with his right hand while his left brushes over Jisung's perfect and graceful body. "You smell so good Jisungie ~"

At the nickname, Jisung becomes very weak and literally melts in Mark's hands. The older one takes Jisung's thighs in his hand. "Jump!" Jisung obeys and hops on Mark's arms. Mark carries the boy to his bed and lays the boy down while he hover over him.

Not a second later, Mark attacks Jisung's lips and catched a moan from the younger one. Mark can't get enough of the little one. He picks up the shirt of the boy underneath him and brushes it over his head.

Jisung's face is very red and holds his hands in front of it. Mark notices and takes them away while he kisses the hand. "Don't cover that beautiful face." As a result, Jisung's face becomes even darker and is very embarrassed.

But then he moans loudly when Mark wraps his tongue around Jisung's small nipples. Mark lets his tongues dance around the nipples and also covers them with his lips. "Ugh... hyung~"

Then he slowly kisses down on the younger man's stomach. Past the navel to the trouser button. He opens the button with his lips.

Meanwhile, Jisung is breathing heavily. His hot breath already fills the whole room.

Mark slowly pulls down the pants. Then he goes to work on the younger man's thighs. He bites into it and kisses them. Jisung can't get enough of this wonderful feeling.

"H-Hyungie ~" "So impatient for Hyung's dick." Jisung just moans. He doesn't last long. "Please hyungie ~" Mark goes to the youngers boxer and sees the wet spot. "So beautiful and impatient. Just my taste."

Then he attacks Jisung's lips again.

Meanwhile, he pulls Jisung's boxer down and Jisung whimper because of the sudden cold, so Mark takes the opportunity and sticks his tongue into Jisung's mouth and has a tongue fight with the younger one, which he of course wins.

Mark is now working on the younger man's cock, which is already wrapped in precum. He takes it in his hand and pumps it up and down a few times. Jisung desperately thrusts himself into Mark's hand. "So desperate and horny."

Now Mark undresses too and his hard cock jumps out. Jisung swallows hard. "I-It's too big."

Mark grins proudly. But the younger one is afraid. He looks into Mark's eyes and sees nothing but lust.

Mark's inner alpha has now taken over and nothing keeps him from fucking the little one in the ass until he only sees stars.

"Put it in your mouth." Jisung hesitates a little, but then finally puts his lips around the tip of Mark.

Mark leans his head back and groans to himself. "More!", Mark only orders and puts his hand in Jisung's hair.

He pushes the younger one down a little further. Jisung's gag reflex triggers, but Mark doesn't stop fucking the boy in the mouth.

"I'm comimg..." And before Mark could finish speaking, he shoots all his sperm into Jisung's mouth. Jisung didn't want to swallow at first, but Mark didn't let the little one waste a drop.

Jisung is lying on the bed with tears in his eyes. His heat has only partially cooled, but he still feels the need for sex. And Mark can't wait longer either.

He gets a condom and puts it on. But before fucking the boy's cute ass, he must first prepare the small hole.

He sticks his three middle fingers into the boy's mouth. Jisung understands and plays around them with his tongue while Mark spreads a few more butterflies kisses on Jisung's body.

When Mark then finds that his fingers are wet enough, he immediately sticks a finger into the leaking hole without warning.

"Ahhh ~" Jisung immediately groans. Mark moves his finger in and out. Faster and faster until he pushes in the second one.

"Ahhh ~ hyung it f-feels so good." "Do you like it when your hyung fingers you?" Jisung just nods. For this he receives a slap that makes him whimper. "I need words darling." "Yes Hyung."

"Call me ... Alpha."

Then he pushed in the third finger.

"ALPHA ~" Jisung feels like he is in seventh heaven. He can't get enough, but after a short time the boy's fingers aren't good enough anymore.

"Alpha please ... finally fuck me." "Hmm ... beg for your Alpha's dick some more," growls the Alpha.

"P-Please Alpha ... I need you inside me. Fuck me until I can't walk. Pretty please fuck me." Mark is blown away by the words of the Omega and immediately pulls his fingers out.

Jisung moans briefly about the emptiness, but then screams when Mark puts half of his dick into the little one.

"Alpha too much." "It will be OK."

Mark kisses the boy's tears away and gives him time to get used to the size. It is only when Jisung nods that he thrusts into the boy. "A-Ahhh Alpha faster ... please." Mark doesn't let himself be told that twice and thrusts into the boy with inhuman speed.

Jisung rolls his eyes and was a moaning mess. "So beautiful and perfect.   Jisung-ah ~" groans the older one. After a while, Jisung feels a upcoming feeling in his stomach. "Alpha ... I'm coming." But before he can come, Mark puts his thumb on Jisung's tip and stops him from coming.

"Not yet.. Wait for me. "Jisung understands and waits until Mark is finally ready. Which doesn't take long.

"Now." Mark lets go of Jisung and then comes in Jisung, followed by Jisung, who splashes over his whole stomach. Then Mark falls on Jisung's stomach and breathes heavily. Jisung is also done and just wants to sleep.

Jisung closes his eyes while Mark cleans himself and the boy and then lies down next to the boy and hugs him tightly.

"Sleep well my little Omega." And then the two of them sleep peacefully.

Meanwhile in the living room:

"Oh man Mark had his fun and I?" Whines Jaemin, who is still pissed off, that Mark  was the one to satisfy Jisung and not himself.

"We'll get to it too" says Haechan, who only has a devilish grin on his face.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OMG !!!

That was my first time writing smut and it just took over 1000 words.

I hope it's okay, if you felt uncomfortable with it, you can write suggestions for improvement or just ignore the chapters with ⚠️ this symbol.

~ chichi