Punishment⚠️

Today the guys have a training session and have to practice for their song "Hot Sauce".

Haechan, Jaemin, Mark, Renjun, Chenle and Mark have already set off. Jeno is still waiting for little Omega. Jisung doesn't get out of bed so well in the morning.

Jeno sits in the living room and looks at his cell phone while Jisung lies in his bed and wants to go back to sleep.

After 10 minutes Jeno looks in the room for the little one. 'Where is he then?' He wonders before he walks into the room and sees Jisung asleep in bed.

"Yah Jisung get up. We should have left 15 minutes ago," the Alpha calls out to the Omega. Jisung only turns around in bed and pulls the covers over her head.

Jeno doesn't know what to do, then the idea occurs to him.

Jeno slowly walks towards the bed and sits on the edge. Then he takes the covers down a little and touches the boy's face. Then he leans his face against Jisung's ear.

"You are disobedient to your alpha, that gives a punishment." He whispers in the boy's ear and then bites him lightly. Jisung groans at the sudden contact, but when he realizes what is happening, he sits up very quickly.

"I-I am awake!" Says the boy a little louder. But Jeno is already hard and has to punish the boy for his disobedience. He grabs the boy by the shoulders and pushes him back down.

"Not that fast. You have to take care of your Alpha first." Then Jeno presses his lips to Jisung. Jisung feels every slight movement and it turns him on.

It turns him on how he is being dominated. It turns him on how Jeno lets his hands slide over Jisung's body. It's so gentle and yet rough. Jisung loves the feeling.

Jeno bites the boy's lower lip and the boy moan. Jeno takes the chance and wanders his tongue into Jisung's warm mouth. Jeno plays around Jisung's tongue and makes the boy moan again and again.

That only turns Jeno on even more. Jisung then gets very hot and starts pulling on his shirt. Jeno notices the impatience from the Omega and grins at him.

"Impatient?"

Jisung just looks at him with his innocent, round eyes. He looks so hot right now. That innocent look. The hot breath he breathes out through the air. The drool hanging down at the corner of his mouth.

Jeno can't hold back any longer. He needs this boy's ass right now. But since it is supposed to be a punishment, he tries to hold back.

Jeno slowly pulls off the boy's shirt, then just tosses it in a corner and goes to the boy's milky skin. He gives the boy a few hickey marks and also bite marks.

Jisung moans louder at every touch and that makes Jeno even harder and hornier than he already is. Then he brings his lips to Jisung's nipples.

"Ngh ~ Hyung ~, please ..." Jisung gasps. "What's up Sungie Baby?" Grault Jeno back. "I-I need you ... now."

This is new for Jisung and Jeno also looks puzzled at first. But then he got back quickly. "Then we don't want to keep your little pink hole waiting any longer."

Then Jeno licks Jisung's right nipple one last. He slowly opens Jisungs pants and watches the boy closely. Jisung looks like he's high. He is not himself, but loves every little touch.

Then Jeno pulls down his pants and also the boxers, but before he can tamper with Jisung's hard cock, he notices the cuts. He brushes his cold hand over the largest wound. Jisung hissed on touch.

"Hyung ~, please ... not now ... I need you ... so badly" Then Jisung pulls Jeno into a hot and rough kiss. Jeno goes mad and ignores the wounds for now.

He takes his hard cock and stroke it up and  down three times, then puts it on Jisung's hole. He looks at the boy again, who only nods to him and then with one push he is in Jisung's tight hole.

"Ahhh ~ ... big" Jisung groans. He holds on to Jeno's upper arms as Jeno slowly moves. Always faster and faster ... Jisung loses his mind from lust. He always wants more and faster.

"Hyung ~ faster ... please." And Jeno gives in to the request and fucks the boy in seventh heaven.

"Ughhh ~ ... w-what ... that?" Jeno grins. "Found it." He just groans and carries on. He penetrates Jisung's prostate and the boy is a moaning mess. Jisung can't go any longer.

"Hyung ... i-I'm coming ..." Jeno looks at the boy and kisses him lightly. "Come for me baby." Then Jisung squirts all over his upper body.

But Jeno is far from there, but Jisung can no longer. "Hyung ... don't ... I can't anymore." he wails. But Jeno ignores the boy and continues. Faster and deeper.

Until Jeno finally comes. Jisung is totally exhausted and now needs sleep. He closes his eyes and then falls asleep.

Jeno cleans himself and the boy. Then he gives Mark a quick call.

Jeno:
Hey Mark-hyung, me and Jisung are no longer coming, we had ... well ... a heated argument ...

Then he laughs a little nervously.

Mark:
Oh man, is Jisung okay?

Mark asks worried.

Jeno:
"Yes, he's just tired and so am I. We sleep a little, but please remind me when you come back that I have something to tell you.

Mark:
All right then take a rest now.

Then Jeno hangs up and lies down next to Jisung. He looks at the boy and smiled slightly. Then he gives the boy a kiss on the forehead.

"We really need to talk Sungie ~", then he lies down and falls asleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was hard to write, but I did it.

I think the book will end soon, but I'm quite happy with it.

But there are more to come soon.

~ chichi