Can it be like before?💚

It has been three weeks since the heat.

Jisung has since withdrawn more and more. Jisung is often alone in his room or with his parents. He also only sleeps a day in the dorm.

His hyungs are of course worried about their Maknae and want to know what caused this sudden loneliness.

Jisung is once again sitting alone in his room in the dorm. He cut himself again just yesterday and is currently treating his newest wound.

Every time he cuts he feels fine, but then a few hours later he feels like crying and burying himself in his bed.

The reason he's been so withdrawn lately is because he doesn't want to tell his hyungs what he's doing. He feels sorry for himself every time, but he can't stop either. It has become an addiction and he desperately needs help.

When Jisung has finished treating the wound, he goes into the living room and just sits down on the sofa. He didn't even look at his hyungs, but they are now giving him puzzled looks.

"Um ... hay Sungie?" Jaemin says, a little surprised and not knowing what to say.

"Hay Hyung", Jisung then sounds a little sad and is staring at the floor. It almost looks like he's about to cry.

"Sungie are you alright?" Jeno asks the boy while he sits down next to him and carefully takes his hand.

Now Jisung looks at his Hyung and Jeno can already see the tears in his eyes. Without thinking further, he immediately takes the boy in his arms and gently strokes his back.

"Sshh ... Hyung is here. Quiet, everything will be fine." Jeno tries to calm the boy down and speaks soft words in his ear.

The boy may have calmed down while Renjun got a glass of water, Chenle and Jaemin sat down with Jisung to help Jeno and Mark and Haechan watched the situation.

"Jisung, would you like to tell us what's going on?" Mark then asks when he has seen that Jisung has calmed down a bit.

'Shall I tell you?' But he chooses not to.

"Can't it be the way it used to be again?", the little Omega speaks to his hyungs. His hyungs look at the boy with concern.

"I mean ... I want to be able to live normally with you guys, even if I'm an omega." He continues.
"Oh Sungie baby ... you will always be the same for us. Even if you are an Omega now, you will always be our maknae on top", Mark assures the little one.

Jisung then gives his Hyung a fake smile. That wasn't what was on his mind, but he doesn't know how to say it. It's not easy for him. He just hopes he can get his addiction under control before it's too late.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Today a short chapter

~ chichi