Relief❗

Mention of violence against one's own body. So if you are struggling with it yourself or are not good at handling it, skip this point. I will mark the beginning and the end with the sign above. ~ chichi

Jisung is sitting in Jaehyun's room and staring at the blank wall. He tries to remember last night.

The touch of his hyung on his imperfect body. Mark's teeth slowly solidifying into Jisung's flesh. Mark's lips on his neck and on his lips.

But Jisung can only imagine what his first time might have been like. As soon as he tries to bring up even the smallest memories, his head starts to hurt and he stops immediately.

Jisung doesn't understand why he can't remember. He was completely sober and himself, except that his Omega took over.

Jisung turns his head to the left and sees a door. He gets up slowly and enters the room.

Just a bathroom ...

Jisung stands in front of the mirror and looks at his reflection.

Jisung has always struggled with hate comments about his body.

"Too fat for a dancer." "His thighs are too bulging!" "He should be on a diet."

Jisung turns slightly to the side and looks at his side picture. Well he already sees a little fat. Then he puts his big hands around his thighs. They are actually a bit thick.

Jisung sighs and thinks about what to do.

Jisung is just not quite himself right now. Usually he always ignores such comments and thinks nothing. But he is currently very emotionally sensitive and needs distraction from the drama that has just happened to him.

Being a omega.

The first time with Mark-hyung.

First heat and that he can't remember anything.

Being the only omega to be surrounded by 17 alphas.

Jisung needs a distraction. One that takes all of his thoughts away from him. Something that makes him forget for just a moment.

And then he sees something flashing in the closet.

A razor blade.

Jisung picks up the blade with trembling hands and breathes out deeply.

He's heard a lot about carving himself. He's seen Mark do it once too. Mark was devastated that day because of so much stress.

When Jisung wanted to get him to eat, he saw the Alpha standing in the bathroom and how he was putting the blade on his wrist. But Jisung interrupted him.

Jisung pulls his pants down to his knees. If he cuts his thigh, the wound won't be noticed as easily.

He puts the blade on and first presses it lightly into his flesh.

Jisung doesn't feel anything yet, so he pushes harder.

Now he can already see how a blood larch is slowly forming around the blade. But it is not enough for Jisung.

Jisung grabs the blade tighter and brushes from left to right. At first he doesn't see anything, but after a few seconds he sees the blood slowly coming out of the long cut.

The wound is big and deep, but not too bad, Jisung thinks. He takes a cloth he found in the closet and dabs the wound clean. After a few minutes she will stop bleeding.

Jisung leans his back against the edge of the bathtub and takes a few deep breaths and then exhales.

Relief ....

This is what Jisung is feeling right now.

It felt like every pain, every sadness, every anger, just every emotion was bled out. He feels relieved.

The worst part is, Jisung now thinks it will help him. If he cuts himself and just relaxes, he can relieve himself of all the stress.

But it only harms him. But he has not yet noticed this side effect. Hopefully his hyungs will find out soon enough.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey

I'm very disappointed with the part, but I needed a little more tension in the story.

I'm sorry

~ chichi