3

We get on the plane, its now eleven, so by the time we get to New York and sort ourselves out, it should be around eight. We all sit off in groups, Sadie, Vincent, Easton and I. As i sit down, i pull out the photo i had tucked away in my bra. Sadie peers over, "You still brought the photo?" She smirks and looks at me. "You know i always will." "Yea well im here now! You didnt need to bring it." "Well if we separate, i always want a part of you with me." I say before kissing her head. "Alright love birds, are you done? I want to play tic tac toe." Easton says pulling out a piece of paper.

For the entire plane ride, we're all giving each other small talk or playing tic tac toe. Sadie fell asleep on my shoulder for half the trip.

Vincent and Easton kept arguing, Vincent saying Easton cheated but how does one cheat at tic tac toe? Ive known Vincent since i was younger as well. We've always talked to each other like brothers and sisters and he was there helping me to try and control my powers when i felt like i never could. He gave me the advice to date Sadie a few months ago when things were going down between me and Roman.

Im not very fond of Romans team. Megan, a homewrecker. Thinks highly of herself. Roman, ex boyfriend. Finn, dont really know him much. I knew Reyna and Lucia before they were apart of Romans team. I helped them control their powers. The only person i dont know is Kai, but he seems rather introverted.

As we arrive to New York, we turn on our watches and our locations. We make sure everyone puts their name for their coordinates. After we all look at the other features, we see that it checks our vitals so if someone were to die it would show them as a blue mark instead of a red mark.

We get into the vans that are taking us to Corpus H, and we arrive at the party. Everyone already knowing where they have to go, we active our earpieces and watches. We all walk in, either small groups our individually as our vehicles pull up. Me, Sadie and Vincent decide to go together as a group. Making it look like we're his side girls, we walk right behind him. He easily makes friends with some other men, leaving it up to me and Sadie to be careful. We greet other people to try and seem civil, but also checking all exit points and looking for doors that are being secured by security.

"I think ive got something." Roman speaks. "What is it" Is questioned by most of us. "This building has multiple floors, about forty as i overheard. Where we should be going is probably floor thirty two." "Great ill go up there then, how many are on watch over there?" "About lets say twenty guards. They are heavily equipped so i say three to four others tag along."

As i make my way to the door and out in the hallway, i look around to see where i can go up without being seen by many to all people. I find a stairway access and i start going up the stairs. Easton and Finn are also on their way to the floor. Roman is going to where Sadie and Vincent are. Megan is below me following up from the elevator.

"Excuse me, are you lost?" A thick accent follows behind me. I turn to around to see a young handsome man. I stare at him.. He has dark eyes, and is wearing a dark blue suit, that compliments his looks. Getting distracted, i quickly speak. "Извините, я не говорю по-английски." I say to make him go away. "Я тоже говорю по-русски, как насчет этого?" He replies.
(Извините, я не говорю по-английски. - Sorry, i dont speak english.)
(Я тоже говорю по-русски, как насчет этого? - Well i speak Russian too, how about that?)

"Just looking for the bathrooms." I say trying to continue up the stairs. "Would you like me to take you princessa? You seem a bit lost considering the bathrooms, we've just passed." His accent is very beautiful and unique. "No thank you. Im fine." "No no, i insist, maybe then we could get a couple drinks together, you and me. The names Pietro. And yours?" "Michelle. But im completely fine." I say trying to continue my way. "Adelia are you up here?" Vincent chimed in. I cant talk to him now. "If you will excuse me and leave me alone." I try to say as i walk upstairs.

I reach floor eighteen and walk into the empty hallway. So much for heavily guarded. I wait for the elevator to come back down.

It comes to get me, and i press thirty two but it takes us below to pick someone else up.

"You didnt think you could get rid of me that easily?" He says stepping into the elevator once it arrives to his floor.