17

"Yea metal man!! You got this but dont kill her though we need her!" Sam shouts. Me and Bucky have been training for about three hours now. During hour two, Sam came into the room and saw us fighting so he started cheering Bucky on. Soon enough he called others and now most of everyone is here watching us fight.

"Adelia you're doing great!" Wanda shouts. As we wrap up, Bucky throws his last punch at my nose which causes me to bleed. All you could hear in the room were a bunch of ohs. "Shit i didnt mean to, i thought you were going to duck." Bucky scratches his head. "No no its fine. That was a good punch though and it wasnt with your metal arm. Probably would've died if you punched me with your metal arm." He chuckles. "Im just going to the bathroom. But thank you i really enjoyed this." I pinch my nose and get off the floor. Everyone gossips about the fight, asking me if im okay as i pass them to which i reassure them i am.

I get inside the bathroom and take some toilet paper, then walk up to the mirror. I stand in front of the mirror, blood slowly dripping from my nose. "When you said you had to go i assumed you were going to do some paperwork, play eight ball alone, not get a bloody nose." Pietro says stepping into the bathroom.

"I really dont want to do this right now." I say looking back at the mirror. "Okay well can i?" He walks up to me wanting to grab the toilet paper. I hand it to him and he starts to dab at the blood.

"I dont see you as a typical care guy, nurse, medical man, you know?" "Yea well when you have a sister you learn a lot more then you think you'd want to learn. Its like im in school everyday." He chuckles. I stare at his eyes while hes focused on cleaning my bloody nose.

The way he holds my face up with his hand and the other hand slowly and carefully dabbing over the blood as he cleans it is very.. comforting. I havent felt it since i last saw Sadie. He reminds me of Sadie. But hes different and very loose.

"Adelia?" "Yes?" I snap out of my thoughts. "What were you thinking of?" "Nothing." I say. "Okay well how do you feel?" He points towards the mirror. I peer over at the mirror to see no blood.

"Thank you." I smile. "You're welcome." Pietro leans over the sink. We stand silently together. And although we stood in silence, it wasn't awkward, it was nice.

"Well are you two going to stand there or what?" Wanda raises an eyebrow. "Adelia hows your nose?" She walks over to me and tilts my head observing me. "Good its good." "Okay well we're all going to have pizza tonight, do you want to eat with us? We were planning on doing a game night." "Oh i dont know ive got stuff to do." "She'll be there." Pietro walks up to us.

I stare at him. "We're all going to be there." He grabs us into a hug. "Please dont." I squeeze out of the hug and walk away.

As i walked, i heard Pietro say ow and Wanda tell him that was an idiot move.

I go up to my room for the next few hours until i checked the time and saw that it was ten. I decided that if people were going to gain my trust i needed to be out, so i walked to the living room.