11

"Heres whats going to happen.." Natasha says as she walks me into my new room. Tony and I talked for another hour in the interrogation about how things were going to go and work since id be living in the Compound. Since i am still 17, im a minor meaning they would be watching me more. I was perfectly fine with that. "This is your new room. We've moved you up to the Teen Quarter with Pietro and Wanda. That room is Peters room you havent met him yet but you will soon later on." I nod as she talks to me. "We've already got some clothes for you here, we've got you other necessities and female hygiene products. If you need something then you can ask me or Wanda." She smiles at me. I nod.

My room is a little more spacey, it has a desk and a bed like the last room, it has a little decoration but not a lot. It has a closet and dresser where i can store some clothes.

"Hey princessa, how are you?" Pietro leans on the doorway. "Good." I say not turning around. I continue to walk around and check things out in my room and bathroom. "I was looking at the last room you were in noticed you left this photo? Thought you might want it." I turn around to see him looking at the photo. Surprisingly, he doesnt make a snarky remark. "Thank you." I say taking it from his hands.

"So.. what do you want to do?" He says plopping onto my bed. I narrow my eyebrows. "Im bored." He says flipping onto his back. "I have stuff to do." "Oh yea? Like what?" He says sitting up. "Stuff." "Oohh are you on like house arrest?" I stare at him. "You definitely are! Oh princessa arent you such a bad girl?" He smirks.

"Alright get out." I say rolling my eyes. "Whatt im just kidding lighten up princessa." "Okay rip off Flash." He gasps and puts his hand over his chest. "Im not the rip off! Im more real then him!" He crosses his arms. I laugh. I notice he smiles at me.

"I also saw you ate the sandwich that i brought you the other day." "Mm yea thank you." "It was good wasnt it?" He smirks. "I dont even want to know what you put in it." He sucks his teeth and gets up.

"Me and Wanda are going out for lunch, want me to bring something for you, house arrest?" "Dont call me that!" I say. "Yes or no princessa?" "I guess." "What would you like?" "Dont know, surprise me i guess." "Alright, allergic to anything?" " No, now go away." He smiles and speeds away.