25

"And we're done." Natasha says as she backs up. "Here want a mirror?" She passes me one. They had done my makeup, a more bolder eyeliner, and lips. A full set of makeup. Im not sure how this was supposed to make me look any different, but i trust them.

"It looks very pretty thank you Natasha." "Of course, you know you can call me Nat right?" She looks at her phone and then walks out leaving me and Wanda.

"You know what." She walks behind me and takes my hair out of a ponytail. "Look at that. Cant even recognize you. You look beautiful with your hair down why dont you ever put it down?" "Ive always like it out of my way. Only let it down when it gets really cold." "Well just in time for the Halloween season am i right?" She takes my hand and we walk out to the main room.

"Hey guys we're leaving." Wanda says. Most of who was in the main room nodded. "Where are you guys going?" Pietro walks in with wet hair. "The mall or something." Wanda replies. "Without me?" He looks at Wanda and to me. He stares at me and tilts his head. "Pietro? Pietro!" Wanda snaps her fingers in his face. "Huh? What. Wait can i go?" Pietro looks at her and back to me.

"No this is a girls day. No stay with Clint or something." "Come on let me go too." "No!" They start bickering back and forth. I lean over the couch and watch as they fight. Thinking about how when Pietro saw me he froze. Did i look bad or what? "Adelia? What do you think? Should he come with us?" Wanda turns to me. I look up at Pietro and he winks at me.

"I could care less i just want to leave now before i back out on leaving this Compound." "Im driving." Pietro says as he walks out. "Hes probably coming to get a few girls number so we will end up being alone together in the mall anyways." Wanda explains as we walk to the garage.

I get in the back of Tonys car while Pietro is in the drivers seat and Wanda in the passenger. "Where are we going again?" Pietro puts the key in. "The mall." Wanda says on her phone.

Pietro looks at me from the rearview mirror before we start driving.

We take thirty minutes before we get to the mall. "Okay why dont we go clothes shopping? You could use new things." She grabs my arm and drags me into a store. "Tony gave me a card we can buy whatever we want whenever we want so if you like something dont be shy buy it!" Wanda says excitedly as she looks around the room. Pietro follows behind us, i can feel his presence watching me but i dare not to turn.

"Ive noticed you wear lots of red, black, and white, are those your favorite colors?" She turns to me holding up a few items. "Yea, this top is cute." I say taking one thing off her hand. "Of course it is! Whats your size so we can find you one." "Medium." "Great great." She looks through the racks for me.

"You know princessa," Pietro puts his hand on my right hip. "You look very beautiful today." He whispers in my ear before walking past me to the mens section. I watched as he walked away. I felt my stomach turn into knots. The feeling of his hand on my hip, him whispering against my neck to my ear made me feel something ive never felt before. "Adelia? Oh my god!" She stares me down.

"What?" "You totally like him!" "I didnt? I didnt saying anything?" "I read your mind! You were thinking about him oh my god! Me and Clint knew it im definitely telling him!" "Okay Wanda, if we're going to be friends then you need to stop reading my mind." "And you need to stop spacing out. Now come on i found a few more pieces for you, you should try them on!" She drags me past Pietro to the dressing room.