12

I walk down to the meeting room. Tony and Steve is supposedly waiting for me down there as they requested me. Pietro and Wanda left an hour ago and since then its been quiet. Making my way to the meeting room, i got a few stares from S.H.E.I.L.D agents as i walked by but i tried to ignore it and look ahead.

I walk inside the meeting room. There are a few papers on the table already and my watch is on the table. "Great you're here." Tony says turning around from the screen. "You know Tony, you're always eating something." I say. "Am i gaining weight?" He replies back. "Not that i can tell.. for now." He fake gasps and Steve laughs a little.

"Alright so whats going on?" I question. "We're betting you want to get revenge on ALVA huh?" He commented. "Yea i really do." "So what we were thinking is we can help you do that." Steve announced. "We do things like this all the time and if we can do it before we can do it now." He says. "Yea that'd be nice. Id love to get revenge." "Thats great love the attitude! Love her already!" Tony puts his arms out.

"When do you think we would ambush?" I question. "Not for a while. Trust me, we understand how much you want to do this, but for this to work perfectly, we've got to plan as much as we can." Steve says. "Okay, so what are we thinking?"

We talk for the next two hours about how the building is structured and where its located. How much people are working under ALVA and what we should be mindful off. As much as id like to sit down and converse with them about what we should do and how we should do it, everyone has things to do so i was left to wander the Compound alone.

"Hey, Pietro is looking for you." Wanda says to me as i pass her in the hallway. "Where is he?" I reply back. "He should be in the training room he kinda gave up looking for you a few minutes ago." I nod my head. She continues walking when i turn around. "Can you, if you dont mind show me around? I still dont know where im going this place is like a museum." I shrug and sheepishly smile. "Of course." She comes up to me and walks with me.

"And that is the sports room where we can play soccer, volleyball, you name it if it fits we can play it." Wanda explains as we walk into the training room. "And this is the training room." She says as we walk into the spacious room. "Spacious and big. Very echoy as i can tell and there are lots of mirrors." I say looking around before i spot Pietro.

As he heard us walk in, he drops the weights he was using and walks towards us. Hes very sweaty and overheated, but looks really good. The way his shitt sticks to his body because of how wet he is and you can see his abs through it. A black shirt with black shorts to match.

"Well hello there.. wizard and house arrest." Wanda rolls her eyes and Pietro grabs her under his armpit. She attempts to break free, "Ew get off me! Thats so gross!" She yells as she used her powers to get him off her.

"So disgusting! Ugh!" She says as she moves away from him. "Thats what you get for doing the tour without me." He pouts. I laugh as he makes himself look like a child. "You think thats funny huh?" He says coming closer to me. "Oh god if you touch me you'll never see daylight again!" I say backing away and using my powers to wrap vines around his legs so he doesnt move closer.

"Oh my god! Pietro told me that you could like make flowers from your hands! Can you show me? Pretty please! If you dont mind though." Wanda pleads. "Sure what flower would you like to see?" "Hibiscus please?" She says. Her eyes look like they'd start to sparkle if they really could. Pietro smiles at how happy her sister which makes me smiles. "Okay." I say closing my eyes.

I close my fist and use my other hand to make circular motions thinking of a hibiscus. After a few seconds, i open my eyes and my fist. Wanda moves closer intrigued and Pietro stares at me. I look up at him and get distracted. He moves his head to signal to me that my fist is still closed and Wanda is waiting and i look at her and she looks at me and Pietro confused. I shake my head and open my fist.

Opening my fist, i show her the hibiscus that i had made and she gasps. She points at the flower and i push my hand out more for her to grab it. She picks it up and awes in how beautiful the flower is.

"This is so cool!" She says all excited and giddy. Pietro smiles at me. I smile back at him and he winks at me.