19

"This is the rooftop. You know, Wanda helped decorate it. She had many ideas because it was so plain and boring. Shes very old school but shes got creativity." He points out furniture and items. "Where do you want to sit?" He stands in front of me with a big grin.

I could tell he liked my presence. I really liked his. Hes comforting, and energetic. Really cocky, but he definitely has a soft spot and it seems he doesnt show it to many people so for me to see his soft spot, is sweet.

"We can sit here." I smile and grab his hand to drag him with me. He shockingly looks at our hands together but doesnt say a word. We sit down together and look up at the stars.

"Arent they pretty?" I say. "Красивый." Pietro moves closer to me.
(Красивый. - Beautiful.)

"You know me and Sadie we'd.." I start to get lost in my thoughts. All ive recently been thinking about is Sadie. How i possibly let Roman kill her. It was my fault because i brought her on the mission, and i wasnt even there for her.

"We'd sneak out to the rooftop, and we would look at the stars together. We'd say they're mini lightbulbs that help light up the world just like the moon. It was silly but we were kids when we thought of that." I lightly laugh not wanting to cry.

"Im sorry Adelia, for asking you about her when i shouldnt have." I shake my head. "Its okay Pietro." A tear falls down my face and i attempt to secretly wipe it away.

"Adelia? Dont cry hey, its okay." He quickly moves to the other side so hes facing me. "Hey, whats wrong? I wont tell anyone its just you and me okay?"

He puts a hand up the side of my face. I grab his hand and put it down on our lap. "Im fine really i am." I weakly smile at him. He tilts his head trying to study my face. We both lock our eyes on each other. I havent seen him like this. Caring. But i really enjoyed it.

"Adelia i know that means you're not fine, okay? If you're not comfortable talking with me right now thats okay but i dont want to see you cry." I squeeze his hand and nod.

I wipe my tears away and push my hair behind my ears. "Okay." I fix myself up a little and sit up straight.

I still hold his hand while i look up at the stars. I can tell hes watching me, i can feel the presence but i dont mind it at all. I liked it.

We sat in silence for fifteen minutes before i looked down and told him i was going to bed.

We both walked to my room, him behind me. I get to my door. "Thank you, Pietro. I needed that. Whatever that was on the roof." I laugh a little and he chuckles as well.

"Anytime princessa, ill see you tomorrow. Goodnight." He says and walks away.