6

"Okay? What is it tell me." I demand. "I dont think we should. At least not right now." He says trying to change the topic. "No i want to know now. Who else do you have?" Natasha walks into the room. She whispers something into Tonys ear and then walks out. "Lets make a deal." He says folding his hands together.

"Deal? No, no i dont want to make a deal! I want to see who else you guys have." I say. "Before you interrupt me again," He looks me up and down. "If you tell us a few more things, ill show you who else we have. But i promise you, you're not going to like it."

Thinking to myself for a minute, "Fine. What do you want to know?" "We want to know who you work for, what other powers you have, and who else is powerful."

"Well, i work for an organization called ALVA." He writes down on a paper what i say. I explain everything to him, since when ive worked for him, my bosses name, and how many others work for him. "How did you get your powers Adelia?" He asks me. "I was used for an experiment at the age of four. I dont remember how the process went, all i remember is one day not having powers and then my entire room filled with tree branches and vines. I have Nature Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Wood Manipulation, Flower Manipulation, Vine Manipulation, Flower Manipulation, and Grass Magic. Its a lot but i dont always use all of them. I mean i have them under control, but i mainly use Vine Manipulation and Wood Manipulation." "How the hell were you able to survive all that?" I shrug.

"Okay well anyways, anyone else powerful that also works for your organization?" "As of right now, Reyna, Lucia, Ryan, Blake, and I are the only ones who have powers. They have the same as me but less, they werent able to make enough of the formula to give everyone powers and the one thing they needed was stolen a long time ago and we havent been able to track who stole it and where they took it so everyone else is just skilled in weaponry and combat."

We talked for another three hours. I hadnt even realized that i was just openly telling them everything. Usually im not like this, but i felt a kind of comfort and relief that i hadnt felt with anyone else. Not even ALVA.

"Adelia?" Tony looks at me. "Uhm yes sorry, what did you say?" "Do you think what you do is good or bad?" I froze when he asked me that question. Ive genuinely never thought of that. Whether what i was doing was good or bad. Ive always been told i was doing good, but was i doing more bad then good? Was i blinded by the truth. I couldnt form the words to answer his question so i sat there in silence hoping he would get the hint i cant answer his question. "For someone who might think they're doing good because they're being praised that what they are doing is good, it really is the opposite." He gathers all the files and writings he made and puts it into the file. Without saying anything else, he gets up and leaves. I stare at the camera that is in the corner to see the blinking light turns off.

Coming into the room, both Steve and Tony ask me, "Are you sure you want to see who else we have?"