23

"Well why wasnt i told you guys were going to experiment something?" Pietro huffs putting his hands on his hips. "It didnt involve you speedy." Tony remarks. "Yes but i shouldve been there anyway!" He argues back.

Tony and Pietro argued for minutes while me and Bruce tried to talk calmly. "Can i draw blood?" "Go for it but if i throw up again thats on you." "You threw up?" I nodded. He draws my blood and he starts typing on the computer.

"I should have been there anyway! Who the hell likes being experimented again if they were already experimented on once!" "We had her permission its not like we forced her!" "But i should have been there! God damnit Tony!" Pietro shouts and runs his hands through his hair.

"Pietro.." i gently grab his hand once he puts it down. He looks at me with sad eyes. "Its okay. Calm down alright?" I rub circles on his hand. I try my best to make eye contact with him to calm him down. "Hey why dont you go see where you sister is for me? Maybe i can make another flower for her okay?"

He gives me a sad expression understanding i dont want him here right now. "Okay. Ill go find her." He squeezes my hand before letting go.

"Okay so heres whats going to happen. Tomorrow morning we'll call you down because we havent finished the x-rays and blah blah blah, and the bruisings should heal up on your arms quickly. You can take an ibuprofen if it hurts but i want to see if you can heal quickly for tonight so just try and sleep it alright? If at anytime at night anything hurts of whatever you throw up again you immediately tell F.R.I.D.A.Y to send an emergency alert to me and ill come see whats wrong okay?" Bruce explains.

I nod getting up after Bruce takes the blood sample. "Hey Adelia," Tony stops me at the door. "Let speedy sleep with you or something i dont need the chapstick man arguing with me again alright?" I lightly laugh and walk out.

I stop by the kitchen. Todays been a long day, its now ten thirty and everyone is getting ready to sleep. Wanda and Vision and fallen asleep in the living room watching sitcoms. I glanced at Pietro who looked at me immediately hearing someone walk into the room. I give him a shy smile and walk into the kitchen.

He follows me from behind. I open the fridge to get a Dr. Pepper. "How are you?" He sits on the counter. "Im fine, just got to sleep it off for tonight." "What? They didnt treat you? You're bruised what the fuck!" He gets ready to hop off the counter but i stop him. "Please Pietro not right now. They just want to see if i can heal myself alright? Calm down. Breathe." I place my hand on his cheek and he leans into it.

"Im sorry i was just.." "Worried." I swallow. "I know. Its okay." I give a weak smile. "Are you hungry or anything? I can get you something, make you something if you want." He grabs my hand and puts it on his lap holding it with both hands.

"No im just going to go to my room." "Alright, yes thats cool too." He calmly and slowly lets go of my hand.

We walk by the living room, Pietro covering Wanda with a blanket. We walk to my room, silently. We walk in my room. I told Pietro he could sit in my chair for now. I placed my Dr. Pepper on the desk and walked over to my dresser. I took some sweats and took off my pants, exchanging it for my sweats. Turning back around, Pietro had turned around himself. Making sure he couldnt see.

"You can look now." He turns back around twirling a pen between his fingers. "Alright then, right well you can go to sleep." He places the pen down and stands up.

"I walk around to my bed and undo it so i can lay in it. I sit down on the edge of the bed. "Right." I play with my fingers. "Well Adelia.. goodnight." Pietro stares at me.

He walks to the doorway. "Pietro?" He turns around to look at me. "Yes?" "Do you want to uhm," I look up at him and walks over to me sitting next to me. "Do you want me to stay here tonight?" "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" He puts his hand on my back.

"Of course." He smiles at me. "Im going to change give me on second alright?" And yes, one second was all he needed and he got changed.

I take the left side while he takes the right. He lays first, which gives me the opportunity to lay on top of his chest. He was a bit stiff at first, maybe because he was shocked but got comfortable and calm. I gently place my body on top of him not too hard so i dont hurt my stomach. He gently wraps his arm around my hip making sure his hand is placed on my back.

"Goodnight Pietro." "Goodnight princessa." He tilts his head so its slightly touching mine and we fall asleep together.