16

"Alright so how this game works is im going to write down a number, and if you guess the number i wrote down i have to tell you something about me, but if you pick the wrong number, i have to ask something about you." Pietro explains. "Why would i want to play this game?" I say sitting down on the floor in front of him. "So we can get to know each other! Duh! Of course!"

We went to Pietros room. He insisted i get out of mine. His place is cozy, blues and greys, some whites here and there. Hes made himself very comfortable. "Okay are you ready?" Pietro hands me a pen. "Yea you go first." "Okay.. we're doing numbers from one to fifteen." He smiles writing down his number. "Okay now you guess ive got my number." "Is your number, twelve?" "Nope! So now i can ask you a question!" "How do i know you're not lying?" He flips his card so i can see a fourteen. "Ugh i was close." "But wrong, okay so lets see whats your favorite color?" "Sage green." "Okay okay thats a nice color." "Okay im writing my number down. Now you guess." "Is your number seven?" I place my hands on my knees.

"How'd you know?" "Everyone always picks a seven first, its like a stupid lucky number everyone has." "Whats your lucky number?" "Ah! You didnt win i have to ask the question again." He smirks putting a chip in his mouth. "Whens your birthday princessa?" "March fourteen." He nods as i answer his questions.

"Now you guess my number." "Is it three?" His eyes widen. "You're correct! Now ask me a question." I smile. "I dont even know what to ask." "Thats not a question." He laughs as i punch his arm. "Whats your favorite flower?" "Ohh the flower wizard asking for my favorite flower are you going to give me one? Hmm lets see my favorite flower is.. a snowdrop flower. I think they're very unique looking." "Good choice." I nod. "Yea you going to give me one?" "Not with that attitude." I laugh taking one of his chips. He gasps. "Можно мне, пожалуйста, цветок-подснежник?"

(Можно мне, пожалуйста, цветок-подснежник? - Can i pretty please have a snowdrop flower?)

"Да вы можете сбить вспышку." I smirk.

(Да вы можете сбить вспышку. - Yes you may knock off flash.)

I do the process of making a flower, and when he sees the snowdrop he gets excited. "Well are you going to take the flower Maximoff?" I say holding my hand out. "Uh yea sorry." He smiles taking the flower. "Want to play a few more rounds?" "Sure."

We played about twenty more rounds to get to know each other. I only got seven questions out of him while he got thirteen. Looks like he can play this game really good. "Okay last question," He says standing up as if he were presenting a presentation. "Who was Sadie to you?" My smile goes plain. "Pietro i dont really.. want to talk about her right now." I look down at my paper. "Oh come on how bad could it be?" He sits back down.

I tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Hey.." He puts my chin up with his hand so our eyes meet. "I can ask another question if you'd like me to." "Actually im sorry i have to go thank you for this though i enjoyed it a lot." I give him a weak smile and leave.

"Adelia hey i was looking for you.." Bruce peers inside Pietros room. He points a pen at the door when i close it. "Oh we were playing a number game." He nods. "Well i wanted to ask, is there anyone else you know that has the same powers as you?" I shake my head. "Alright thats all i wanted to ask." I smile and walk to the elevator. Me and Bruce go in together and he presses the floor to go to his lab. I stay in the elevator because i wanted to go to the training room. Stepping in was Bucky.

"Hey." He looks straight ahead. "Hey." I shyly say back. "I just you know, i wanted- uhm im-" "I get it. Its okay you dont have to say it." I look at him. He looks back at me. "Yea. You know what i wanted to say." "Its okay, really you were just doing your job. If roles were reversed i would have done the same really." I shrug. "Where are you going?" He questions looking straight ahead again. "Training room." "Oh me too. Do you want to train together?" "Yea sure." I smile at him.