21

"Okay ill load up the hologram while everyone comes in." Tony says to me as im the first one waiting in the meeting room.

Today we're going to finalize the plan and how everyone is going to participate. Since the Avengers are widely known, they cant physically be with me, but they'll be listening or viewing through the chip.

At first, i wasnt sure whether i was actually siding with the Avengers. My entire life, ive grown up with ALVA. Ive learned so much from them, even if i was treated wrong.

Actually ive been treated wrong for so long. Thinking over and over every night, i start to realize that i was blinded by the truth. What i thought i was doing right i was doing wrong but i didnt know because i wasnt told enough about what i was supposed to do, i only minimally knew things.

Something i cant question myself is why Alvatoria wouldnt tell me, because knowing i wont know the answer doesnt help with anything, so i rather not question.

"Alright everyone take seats please." Tony says as everyone walks in.

As Tony goes over the plan with everyone, we spend three hours in the meeting room. Giving me an opportunity to speak, we go over the basis and everyones role.

The entire time me and Tony go over the plan, i notice Pietro keeps eye contact with me, not once looking over at Tony when he talks. Staring at each other without having a weird feeling. I could look at him for hours and feel comfortable.

He lightly scratched his beard not breaking eye contact. He looked really good wearing a grey hoodie and a jean jacket on top.

His hair looked soft, like you could run your fingers in his hair and it would feel like a fluffy cloud.

"Adelia?" Tony nudges me. "Oh. Im sorry," I say bending down on the table and switching the papers. I look when i hear Pietro lightly chuckle, looking me up and down and then looking away.

Shit i got distracted thinking about his hair. "Sorry, where were we?" "Well we were talking about how you're going to leave and come back to us and not betray us." "Oh yes.. so i was thinking, i know they're going to send me back with what im thinking a chip as well, we can act like you guys are giving me information but the day i come back, ill give the chip to Tony and he can figure out how to change some things like turning it on and off at certain times so they dont actually find out real important things. So when i go back, anything we didnt mean to capture we can edit, but we have to make sure to revert changing it as well in case Alvatoria checks to see if we did anything as well."

I straighten myself out and put my hands together in front of me. I try not to look back at Pietro because i know hes watching me intently, but getting that feeling hes watching me makes me want to look back at him.

After finishing up the meeting, everyone leaves except Pietro. I start to collect my papers into my folder, dropping a few on the floor because of how much ive written.

"You dropped these." Pietro hands me the ones that have dropped. "Thank you." I take them and put them inside the folder. Straightening myself i get ready to walk to the door to leave when Pietro gets in my way.

"So what happened earlier? I wanna hear everything what were you thinking about?" He raises both his eyebrows and smirk.

"I dont know what you're talking about." "I dont know what you're talking about nah nah nah." Pietro mimics me. "Rude, can you please get out of my way?" I see Pietro shift a little and heavily sigh. "You okay?" "Of course princessa, i just wanted to know what got you distracted that you couldnt remember what Tony was talking about." He gets closer to me.

"Pietro can you please move out of my way?" "Or what princessa?" I narrow my eyebrows. Is he serious right now? This has to be a joke. "Oh my god are you trying to make me beg right now?" He stands raising an eyebrow and starts picking at his ear.

"Oh god no goodbye." I walk past him bumping into his arm roughly.

I walk out of the room leaving Pietro by himself. Wanting to see where Wanda is, i turn the corner and of course the one and only, "Oh come on princessa." "No Pietro." "Why not?" "Because i dont want to." "You dont even know what i want." "It isnt hard to tell." He stops in front of me. "Okay, go ahead. Tell me what i want." "You want to have sex. Im not giving up easily." I continue walking.

"So you wouldnt say no to sex?" He catches up. "No. I would say no." "You didnt say that about five seconds ago." "Drop it Maximoff." "Oo am i making someone a little angry?" "Just shut up and tell me where your sister is." I demand.

"Demanding, i like it." Pietro stops me again. I roll my eyes.

Luckily, Bucky is looking for me. "Adelia, i was looking for you. Is he harassing you?" He looks down at Pietro. "Im not!" Pietro stomps. "He is harassing me." We both look at Pietro. "Beat it Danny Phantom." And just like that, Pietro scurried away.

"He's scared of me." He stands straight keeping eye contact with me. "I was looking for you i need to talk to you with Bruce and Tony in the medical lab, are you coming?" "I fear i dont have a choice myself." I shudder and walk behind him.