Sister Sister

As the flash faded back down to a tolerable level, Dean's eyes fell upon the spot where his brother had been standing only moments before. In his place stood a rather tall well-toned woman with waist length dark brown hair and brownish hazel eyes that clearly belonged to none other than Sam Winchester. Dean was surprised to see that Sam was actually wearing a pair of nicely fitted jeans and a white top that draped down his body, complementing his new figure well. Dean even noted that Sam was wearing a sleek looking pair of black boots on his feet. 

Gabriel whistled loudly as he took a step back to admire his work. "Looking sharp Samantha." 

"Shut the fuck up Gabriel." Sam snapped in a high squeaky voice that in no way resembled Sam's normal voice. 

Dean was snickering quietly as he caught sight of Sam's coldest bitch face to date. Maybe it was just the whole chick thing that made it seem more realistic. Maybe Dean had just never seen his brother this irritated and embarrassed about something before. Maybe it was both, Dean didn't really care he still thought the whole situation for Sam was pretty hilarious.

Though the woman in the room certainly didn't resemble Sam at first glance, his attitude immediately made up for it. Sam was just as snarky, and quick witted as he always had been. That kind of attitude and sass was hard to miss.  

The longer Dean looked at his 'brother' the more Sam's normal characteristic began to jump out at him. It was just little things like the way Sam held himself or the facial expressions that he displayed. There was no way for Dean to mistake that moosey sass that Sam seemed to live by. Dean wouldn't be surprised if Sam's sass was taller than the actual man who tried to contain it all. Especially now.

In a daze, this new feminine Sam quickly rushed past everyone, stumbling slightly on his new tiny feet as he darted into the bathroom to look at his reflection in the mirror. 

As he passed, both Dean and Gabriel's eye couldn't help trailing after him, focusing on his new tight ass. It was shown off well with Sam's jeans and defiantly something nice to look at.

While Dean admired Sam and snickered at his brother's abruptness he received a sharp smack to the back of the head by Castiel as he hissed, "Jesus Dean, focus that's your brother."

Dean rubbed the spot where Castiel had smacked him, it didn't hurt but it had defiantly taken him by surprise. As Castiel's words began to sink in to Dean's thick skull he wrinkled his nose in disgust. He hadn't really considered that it was actually Sam's ass he had been checking out. His own brother (though Sam was now his sister for the time being) Just because he was now a girl for a little bit that didn't change anything! Sam was still related to him!

"Ughh dude... why do you always have to be right about shit. I need to burn my eyeballs out now." Dean grumbled as he hid his red face in his hands and dug his palms into his eyes.

His mind was working hard trying to think of some sort of justifiable reason for his actions but he came up with nothing.

Gabriel giggled evilly as he said, "Well there's nothing stopping me from looking."

"Stay the fuck away from my brother Gabriel." Dean warned the archangel as he peeked up at him from behind his fingers just in time to see Gabriel flipping him off.

Dean rolled his eyes in disgust as he once again hid his face was still in his hands as Castiel reached over and put his arm around his shoulder. Dean smiled just a little when he felt the angel's lips press delicately to the side of his head, leaving the ghosting feel of a warm kiss tickling on his skin.

"Gabriel!" Sam called in a high pitched whiney sounding tone as he emerged from the bathroom. "What the hell man? Why the fuck is my hair so goddamn long?"