Unpleasant Surprise

"I'M WHAT?!" Dean spluttered, hoping to God that he had only imaged what Cas had just whispered. Maybe he was still in a daze from the witches curse. 'That has to be it... This can't be real; I must be locked in a nightmare!' Dean thought to himself in a panic. He tried not to think about the fact that typically his nightmares were nothing like this. Normally when he slept, his dreams were plagued with memories of hell being. Dean wanted to pinch himself to try and wake himself up, but his arms were still bound above his head.

Dean hoped that if he found a way to wake up from this nightmare, maybe, just maybe he would find out that this whole 'chick thing' was just a bad dream. He longed for this all too just be a dream. Although, when Dean glanced over at Cas briefly, he painfully realized that if this was a dream, him and Cas wouldn't be together when he woke up. Maybe his subconscious was trying to tell him something...

As Dean's mind worked in overtime, his eyes connected with Sam's. Dean could just tell that they were both thinking the exact same thing. 'How the hell was something like this even possible?'. Cas had to be pulling his leg, but the looks on the angel's face said it all. Besides, Cas wasn't someone who would pull a joke like this or even see any humor in it.

"Y-you're... Pregnant..." Cas said again. He paused momentarily before hesitantly adding, "Pregnant with... with... My child..."

Dean wanted to scream. This couldn't be happening. He was a guy, guys don't get pregnant. His whole concept of reality was crumbling down around him. Dean wasn't sure who had the bigger look shock of their face at this point Cas or himself.

A tense silence fell over the room as everyone found themselves at a loss for words. None of them could believe that this had actually happened.

After a few minutes, Gabriel took a sharp intake of breath as he said, "Oh shit... whoa...Cassie... this means that you're gonna be... A... A dad??" Gabriel looked at Cas with wide eyes before adding, "I thought you knew that when you bang a chick, or... in this case a dude who has been magically changed into a chick, they can get fucking preggerz dude! Didn't anyone ever tell you to use protection for God's sake?"

Castiel's eyebrows were scrunched in concentration as he airily answered, "Protection? I... I mean... I had my angel blade... but I'm not sure how that could have prevented this..."

"Oh-Jesus... I have got to give you a damn sex ed lesson baby bro..." Gabriel then looked at Dean and said "Well... I guess it actually kinda too late now...I really can't believe that you of all people would go partake in sexy times without protection when there was even a slight chance of a baby."

"I-we used a condom." Dean spluttered, "Every time."

"Well then, I guess accidents happen Dean-o" Gabriel said with a shrug as he bitterly pursed his lips.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that." Dean spit furiously. He wasn't meaning to get snippy, but anger as his defense mechanisms for when he was hiding the fact that he was scared half to death. "But you see, shit like this doesn't happen to me!"

"Calm down there, buddy. Mood swings aren't supposed to come until later on." Gabriel taunted him.

"Fuck off." Dean snapped. "That's not making it any better you asshat! Will someone fucking untie me already?"

At that, Sam and Gabriel both jumped into action and began working at the ropes that were keeping Dean in place.

While the other two worked to free Dean, Cas stayed in the same place totally motionless as he stared off into space. He seemed to be in shock; Dean hoped the guy wasn't about to faint or something. Dean was about to ask Cas what his problem was, but the angel suddenly jumped to life his eyes widened as dawning spread across his face. In a flat, hushed whisper Cas stared straight into Dean's green eyes as he whispered, "I opened it with my teeth."