Discoveries

They had fallen asleep, happy and naked in one another's arms sleeping deeply, completely at peace with the world for the moment. Dean's face was snuggled into Castiel's bare chest as they slept soundly together, the angel's body serving as the perfect pillow for Dean's blonde head. There were light smiles curved onto the two of their faces as their minds were filled with happy thoughts and bliss.

All around them the candles were still lit, hovering, lightly around the room and illuminating the space with a warm yellowish light as the two lovers slept.

It was only a few hours later and the sun was still shining outside, as Dean woke with a smile on his face while Cas twirled his fingers softly through Dean's long, soft hair.

"Hey Angel." Dean breathed in a sleepy voice as he lightly kissed Castiel's beautiful skin.

Cas beamed down at Dean and kissed the top of his head before moving lower to kiss his lips next.

"So that's what it's like to make love to someone?" Cas whispered in his gruff voice.

"Yeah..." Dean hummed softly, slightly awestruck as he thought quietly to himself for moment before adding, "That's what it's like Cas."

In all his years, with all the people he had slept with, Dean knew he had never been with such a caring and compassionate partner before. Making love to Cas made Dean realized that he really never had made love to anyone before. His definition of making love had no meaning until he had actually experienced with Cas. Everything in the past had simply been sex and warped images of love, nothing more. Dean's eyes had been opened up to the reality of that now.

"Well, then I wanna make love to you for the rest of our lives then." Cas said as he wrapped his arms around the hunter's warm naked body and pulled him closer.

"I believe that can be arranged." Dean said, smiling into the angels embrace as he snuggle closer and entwined their legs together.

They were both completely blissed out and floating on perfect cloud above everything. There seemed to be no problems at all. Even the problem of being a girl didn't seem that bad to Dean right now. Dean only wished that the two of them could both stay like this forever. Just able to sleep in the same bed together, under one roof happy, safe, and healthy. They needed more of that in their lives every now and then. Hell, Dean might even consider giving up hunting for good if it meant that he got to feel like this more often. (Though that didn't mean he wanted to stay a chick forever)

Castiel laughed as Dean's stomach began to growl hungrily. If Dean was sure of one thing, it was that making love like that was a sure fire way to work up a massive appetite.

"Shall we make something to eat?" Cas asked as he looked down into the deep feminine shaped green eyes of his beloved hunter.

"Yeah. That sounds good." Dean answered with a smile. "There might even be some of your pancakes left over from earlier this morning!" Dean said happily. "I guess I forget to try one of them. Hopefully Sam didn't inhale them all..."

"I'm fairly certain there are still some of those. I made plenty of them. I can warm them up as we wait for our brothers, to return." Cas said with a warm smile as he sat up and pulled back the blankets.

"You mean your brother and my sister." Dean said with a laugh as he continued to lay back and admired Castiel's fine ass as the angel stretched.

Cas laughed as he waved his hands, making the candles in the room simply vanish while saying, "I guess that would be more accurate at the moment wouldn't it."