Arrangements

It was no surprise to either Cas or Dean that when they found their two brothers (well... brother and sister) that they were once again bickering profusely.

As usual, Sam was pissed off at Gabriel probably for something ridiculous and way out of line. Judging by the redness of Sam's cheeks, whatever Gabriel had just said was something very sexual as well.

No surprises there.

Dean quickly noted as him and Cas approached Sam and Gabriel that the two of them were completely soaked. Water had drenched through their clothes and was now dripping onto the floors and making giant slippery puddles appear beneath their feet.

"What the hell happened to you two?" Dean asked, trying hard to hold back his laughter.

"Rain happened." Sam said bitterly, cocking his head to the side and pouting as he stuck his lip and folded his arms across his chest in irritation.

"You looked kinda like a drowned rat." Dean teased his brother with a lazy, content smile. His brother's long hair was literally plastered to his face and was in one giant tangled mess. It was hard not to find humor at the ridiculous sight. Even Gabriel's semi long hair was flattened by the rain. Dean was surprised that the archangel hadn't already used his mojo to clean himself up.

"See! He agrees with me!" Gabriel exclaimed with a cocky smile, "Well, sorta, I called him a drowned moose, but still, that's kinda the same thing right?"

Cas tilted his head to the side in obvious confusion, squinting at Gabriel before saying, "Actually, rats and moose are very different creatures. Especially when it comes to size dif-"

"I wasn't being serious Cassie!" Gabriel explained with a dismissive wave of his hand. "I know the differences between the two creatures. And believe me; I know that moose are much bigger."

"Oh..." Cas mumbled, looking more confused than ever as he glanced towards Dean while Sam's face changed from disbelief, to irritation, to flaming red within a matter of second.

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT YOUR TRAP FOR THREE FUCKING SECONDS?" Sam screeched, making Dean wince in pain at the shrill noise.

"Well, well, well, it appears that you're brother, or err... sister is a screamer Dean-o."

"Oh my God." Dean snorted, putting his hand over his own mouth as he tried his best not to laugh and make things worse, but he somehow failed epically and ended up doubled over, tears of laughter streaming down his face.

Meanwhile, Cas still appeared very confused, Dean was going to have to explain that one later.

"Well wouldn't you like to fucking know." Sam hissed with fire in his eyes.

"Oooh... I think you released the beast Gabriel." Dean warned the archangel with a coy little smirk.

"Bring it on. I like it rough." Gabriel teased with arched eyebrows.

"I'll give you rough." Sam spit. It was clear that Sam was reaching the end of his limitations with Gabriel. Sam was fighting fire with fire now and shit was going to go down. "I'll shove holy oil so far up your ass that you'll feel it for a year."

"I had no idea you were into that kinda stuff Sammich! Dean-o you've got one kinky little brother. Did he learn all this from you?" Gabriel said lazily. The archangel was seriously pulling Sam's last string here.

"I'm so fucking done with you." Sam hissed, before looking at Dean and adding, "So, ignoring the douche angel, did you two actually find anything useful?"

"If you get any madder Samsquatch you won't need mojo to dry you off, all the water will just start evaporating off of you." Gabriel taunted.

Sam's hand snapped up and clamped down over Gabriel's mouth. "Shut up. Just shut the fuck up for ten minutes. And don't even think about licking my hand you asshole."